Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Sunny
RiRi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:43 am

Leo nodded. "She's pretty good. She took the place of my mother when my dad and ma passed away." Leo said absentmindedly, still looking away into the distance. "A chat? Wait, what?" he said, flustered, and found himself being shanghai'd towards the Lyons residence. "What the-?" he stumbled inside, nearly falling flat on his face. "OI!" he yelped, catching himself in the foyer. He looked up to see his sister sitting quietly with Kolian, who was curled up into a cute little ball. Leo looked at Aislinn, who smirked. "Well, well, look who's come to join us?" she nudged Kolian a bit. "My dear brother. How are you this fine day?"
Leo shot a look at his sister that promised a lecture later. Aislinn merely shrugged and sat back into the couch again. Leo turned his attention to Kolian. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and tilted his head to the side. "Doing alright?" he asked, leaning against the wall. Aislinn shot Sable a knowing look, getting up and going over to the eldest Lasseur to say 'hi'. She smiled. "Are you having fun in Venice?" she asked conversationally.

•ooc•
bounce oho, your first kiss? How was it? *bouncy eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 am

((Ooh Panda~ You lucky woman. x3 I second Riri; how was it?))

Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 am

(( AHAMAZING <3 Haha. :3
I don't want to reply to thistle yet. XD I will soon x3 ))

Kolian looked up as Leo stumbled in. She slowly uncurled from her ball and noticed as Aislinn got up to talk to Sable. "hi Sable." she nodded towards him - her favorite of Rune's siblings. She then looked at Leo and his question. "ah yeah... I guess I'm fine." she didn't sound all too sure. Kolian turned her eyes up to look at Leo. He really was quite handsome. His eyes were definitely pretty and his hair was very nice. She looked at him for a while, "Can I call you Emi?" she asked. Her voice was rather cute as she asked. Leo reminded her too much of Lions which reminded her of Lionel, of course. She preferred Emi, or Emilio. She thought his name was wonderful, she didn't understand why he didn't. 
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 am

Sable chuckled, ignoring Leo's protests all the way and only released him when they were in the house. His blue eyes scanned the area, taking in every detail and he raised an eyebrow when he saw Aislinn sitting quietly next to the adorable ball of a Kolian, who no doubt looked depressed and about to cry any moment. Love was indeed a heartbreaking and painful thing, which was part of the reason why he chose not to allow himself to fall for someone again. As Aislinn greeted her brother, Sable went back to the front door, opening it to check on Wren. She was sitting on the grass, her back to them, talking quietly to Rune. Sable shut the door and returned to the living room, leaning against the wall absentmindedly, now asking himself what the hell was he doing here? He returned Aislinn's look with a shake of his head, closing his eyes and opening them again. "Oh hey." he said cheerily, running a hand through his brown hair. His face was neutral, but there was worry in his eyes. "Venice is definitely more peaceful than the drama now going on here."
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Leo rose an eyebrow, caught off guard by Kolian's strange question...or maybe not so strange. He looked back at Aislinn, who had her back to him. Leo sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Well....sure." Leo closed his eyes. He didn't know why he hated being called Emilio. Emi was merging on borderline annoying, but he pushed that irksome thought away. "Why don't you like Leo?" he asked, coming to sit down next to her.

Meanwhile Aislinn nodded, before looking back at Leo and Kolian then out the door at Wren and Rune. "It sure sounds less dramatic. Of course, if love is a universal language, I guess heartbreak would be too." Aislinn paused before a thought seemed to come at her. She looked back at Sable with her clear blue eyes. "I don't think you've mentioned anyone back home in Italy. Do you live alone in Venice?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 am

Sable's blue eyes flickered towards Kolian and Leo before they moved back to Aislinn again. He snorted. "If love was a bloody universal language, all hell will break loose." He raised an eyebrow when she asked him whether he lived alone in Italy and he hesitated before answering. "I used to live with Wren and some other person, but now I live in a place with a couple of roomies." There. Perfect. If he had said anymore, he would have gone right on without stopping. Like Wren, he did not exactly enjoy talking about his past and his past was connected with Italy; Venice to be more exact which was the place he was now living in. He nodded towards Leo and Kolian, changing the subject. "Hell too is going to break loose when Lionel's memories come back."
"His memories will come back dammit!" Fern's voice roared loudly from the porch, loud enough to even be heard through the walls of the house. "And I thought Wren had a loud voice." he snorted.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:19 am

Aislinn nodded. "Yeah, you have a point there." she said. "But don't you think all hell has already broken loose in the world? There's not doubt it's liable to happen in…" she looked at her pretend watch, before looking back up. "oh, wouldn't you know it? My watch is an hour late. It already broke loose." she said sarcastically before giving a somewhat harsh laugh.
She listened to Sable with a thoughtful gaze wandering around the room. Her eyes flickered slightly to his face before averting them again. She nodded, not questioning it any further. It was clear that he wasn't exactly enthusiastic about talking about his past. She couldn't blame him. She didn't want to talk about her past either.
Aislinn flinched rather violently, making a gesture as if to shield herself when Fern's voice ripped through the air. She seemed to relax when she saw it was Fern, but her shoulders were still tensed up a bit. She nodded. "Yup. She has rather healthy lungs, doesn't she?" she asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:36 pm

ooc:

Hey guys, it's Azzy. (:
I'm sorry to inform I wont be on much either. I literally have 15 hour days now. -__-
I'm sorry. :/
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:35 am

((Meep.))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Kolian watched his face, and could easily tell that he didn't want to be called Emi either. He was just saying yes, just because. She looked down at her hands in her lap. "It reminds me of Lions, which reminds me of Lionel..." She took in a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. She soon found herself hugging herself. It was cold. She didn't feel like moving and she was cold and tired.
Kolian turned her head and looked at Leo for a moment, then shook her head, "I don't have to call you Emi. Leo is fine. I'll just call you Leo." she nodded once as if she wanted to confirm that. She then soon found that she was leaning on his shoulder, her eyes staring off into the distance. Why did love hurt so much? Abuse homes always said that "Love shouldn't hurt" and yet, here she was, hurting.
She seemed unaware of Fern. She didn't want to hear Fern, so she didn't. her eyes showed no acknowledgement of the petite asian girl harassing her once boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Callum set Thistle down onto the couch as he entered the oddly quiet merrill home. He looked at Thistle as he knelt down to face the small child. He wiped the tears away with his thumb and sighed. "No, no. It's not our fault... Thistle... We're vampires, and sadly, in this world we are known as bloodsucking monsters. Vampires are made, often, to drink the blood of humans. However, people like you and me," He gently pointed to her, then himself. "We have trained ourselves to drink the blood of animals, since we don't like harming humans. Matthew, he just likes the taste." He explained. Callum gently stroked Thistle's hair in an attempt to soothe her. "Humans are under the crude stereo type that all vampires are naturally evil creatures who only want blood. It's not until they fall in love with a vampire, or become like a brother or sister or best friend, when they realize that a vampire has feelings too." Callum paused. "but even then, most vampires can't control their thirst, and would attack those they love on accident, therefore it being a bad idea to be friends with a vampire - to humans." He said. "They don't understand what it's like until they become one themselves." Callum then stood and sat down beside thistle, bringing her into his lap. "It's alright, baby. Don't cry." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 am

All Sable did was shrug and nod, and glanced outside to see the scene taking place before him. As expected, the little Korean was harassing a distressed looking Lionel, clearly happy to see him back on his feet but when he glared at her and added a few words, she fell silent and now looked as though she had been slapped across the face. The look of shock and pain that appeared on her face was enough to make Sable feel the same. In the distance, Cecil, Lionel's best friend, was talking to Wren quietly, getting an update from her perhaps, so Sable thought. He glanced towards Fern, who had gotten up, her face a blank mask before she turned away from Lionel and walked off the porch, soon breaking into a run. Cecil was on her heels almost immediately, the two siblings disappearing into the sunset. Sable raised an eyebrow, thinking about how much Lionel's loss of memories was now causing them.
"I feel screwed." Wren's voice snapped him out of her thoughts and he looked at his sister, who was standing in front of him, frowning. "Look at how much shit this is causing."
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:05 am

Aislinn fell silent, pushing a foot off of the wall and walking into the kitchen. She found some blood and poured herself a chilled cup. She brought another warm cup out for Kolian, and placed it in front of the poor girl. She looked at Leo, who was now looking down at Kolian with a fondness she hadn't seen in a while. Aislinn paused for a second before returning to her spot by Sable. She didn't exactly know what to say to Wren until her brother responded for her. "I think we all feel screwed. Maybe not as much as some," he gave Kolian another look before turning his dark blue gaze to Wren. "but definitely at least a little."
Aislinn nodded, and was going to stay silent, but something caught her eye. The Merrill coven leader was carrying the little child vampire up the steps of the Merrill house. It looked like the girl was crying. "Looks like we're not the only ones having a bad day..." she said, nodding her head towards the man with the child in his arms. She gave a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 pm

((Happy Belated Birthday, Sunny! =* ))
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:59 pm

((Thanks Riri! <3))

Wren cocked her head to one side like you would a bird and shot Leo a long look, not saying anything. Her thoughts flew into a wild whirlwind, a jumbled up mess of a thoughts. She couldn't think straight; what the hell was he implying about? "Hmph. More than a little perhaps." she grunted and shrugged, clearly thinking of something else. The look that Leo was now giving Kolian was the exact same look that Sable always gave her. Wren felt one of her brown eyebrows rising slowly as she thought and a new emotion surged through her, threatening to throw her over. She averted her gaze away from the two on the couch and looked at where Aislinn was looking now; there was a little girl crying as she was led into the house. "You think?" she muttered, shaking her head and closing her eyes, wanting to block the scene and everything out. A breeze blew by and whirled into the house, making her long brown hair puff out behind her and she opened her eyes. She was just in time to see Fern and Cecil disappearing into the Merrill house, the door slamming shut behind them.
Wren sighed and looked at both Sable and Aislinn, her face unhappy and glancing towards Kolian. "It's getting late. I think I'm gonna go. I can't stand this. I'll see all of you later." She went out the open door and hopped off the porch, passing Lionel along the way who was still sitting on it gazing blankly in the distance to tug on his red hair before heading towards the street, noticing that Rune wasn't around anymore.

"Do you want to go back too?" Sable asked Aislinn, not taking his eyes off Wren's retreating back.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 pm

(( =O HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!! ))

Kolian watched as the blood was set down in front of her. Sitting up very slightly, she reached out much as a child would - with both hands - and took the warm cup in her hands. "Thank you Aislinn.." she said quietly, but loud enough so the girl could hear. Kolian then settled down back into the warmth of the couch. She sipped at the blood quietly, not saying much. It was obvious she was oblivious to the gazes that Leo gave her. She didn't know of them, or see them for that matter.
Her mind was completely on Lionel, still. She wished he would stand up and walk into the Lyons home and say, "Kolian, I remember." She sniffled some and wiped her eyes. She figured that Leo was being a very caring friend, much like Stephen would be. She didn't think that he liked her at all.
Kolian closed her eyes tightly, still sitting close to Leo, then opened them again. When Aislinn was asked if she would like to go home, Kolian had a sinking feeling that all these people that made the Lyons home less lonely would be leaving her. Leo wouldn't be there to comfort her, Aislinn wouldn't be there either... and as much as Kolian used to hate Wren, she wanted those people here for her. Sable was still such a nice person, so she wanted him here too... something made her not want them to leave her all alone with Lionel, who didn't care for her and who didn't love her. Her heart felt like it was breaking again, and she cringed a little, but then relaxed as it vanished. She looked over at Leo's face, and into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 am

Thistle stayed quiet, glassy eyed all the way home. She buried her face into Callum's neck. "I don't want to be a vampire, Cally." she whispered, her child's voice gone hoarse. "Why won't they understand?" she asked. "We didn't chose this life!" her voice rose, but kept at a low decibel. She looked up at Callum. "It's not fair. It's not fair." she repeated, leaning into Callum. Her arms went to hug around her bunny, but it wasn't there. Thistle let out a terrified squeal. "NO!" she shot up, her face going pale. "Cal- where's Lola?" she asked shrilly. "I don't have her I- I must have left her with Nerine…." her porcelain face went pale. "Oh no…." she looked at Callum again, her eyes wide as saucers.

Aislinn watched Wren go before glancing back at Kolian again. She met Leo's eyes. Aislinn sighed and shook her head. "I think I'm going to stay." she said softly, her eyes trailing on a small black dot in the distance. The black dot became more apparent that it was a dog. Aislinn smiled as Bear padded up, sniffing a greeting to Sable before going to his master and sitting at her side. Aislinn smiled at Sable. "I don't really have anywhere important to go back to." she said, and shrugged. She smiled. "You can go back though, if you want." she said walking towards the couch. She sat down in front of the couch and leaned against it. Bear followed, placing his front paws on the couch and raising himself up to level with Kolian. He wuffed in her face before giving it a warm lick, a whine escaping from him. Leo chuckled. "He does that when he knows something's wrong." he said, putting a comforting arm around Kolian. "He's trying to comfort you."
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 am

((Thanks Panda! <3))

Sable snorted. "My home is a thousand miles away." He rolled his eyes. "I'm stuck here." He watched as Aislinn went towards the couch and slid down the wall he had been leaning on and onto the floor, glancing outside, a content smile on his face. The eldest Lasseur had nothing to say to Kolian at the moment; he felt as though words wouldn't help with the pain in the newborn's heart now. He rested his head against the wall, his blue eyes closing, his face looking as though he was going to take a nap on that very spot right now. There was nowhere for him to actually call home at the moment; he was a tramp. A close to seven hundred year old vampire tramp to be more exact. Even though six hundred years had flown by since he existed, the drama never stopped around you; be you a human or a vampire.
A loud thud that sounded as though something was dropped to the floor and a loud meow made Sable open his eyes to be met with Altair, Wren's cat intelligent green gaze. There was a black PSP with a name stuck to the back by Sable's feet, Rune's. The coon stared back at him unblinkingly, as though accusing him for everything that was happening now. "You know Rune's gonna give you hell for this." he smiled, reaching out and picking up the device. All he got in reply was Altair snorting and turning his back to him.

"So all of you are going to sit down on your arses, mope around, and expect Lionel's memories to suddenly reappear." Rune's voice, filled with incredulity, growled and Sable looked up to meet Rune's bicolored eyes. In reply, Sable shot him a long look before beaming at him and letting out a cheery, fake "Uh huh!" Rune rolled his eyes and aimed a kick towards Altair, who hissed at him and leaped out of the way. "I give up." the twelve year old looking boy muttered, shaking his head and sat down on the floor next to his brother. "No words I say will comfort Kolian or bring Lionel's memories back." he added, voicing Sable's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:03 pm

(( LOLS WHAT IF NERINE SUDDENLY GOT A TINY CRUSH ON CALLY? XD nothing big enough to hurt, just an interest? |D ))

Callum watched Thistle freak out and he quickly hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down. "Shh, calm down Thistle. I'll just go back to the orphanage for you and ask Nerine for the bunny back." he said, and smiled a bit, "No need to worry okay?" He stroked Thistle's hair then picked her up, taking her to the bathroom. He set her on the counter and got a soft cloth. Callum dampened it and gently washed Thistle's face. "I'll go now if you'd like." He then took her to the kitchen and set her on the counter there.
"All you have to do is stay home, alright?" He prepared thistle a mug of her favorite type of blood, and warmed it up in the microwave for her. Once he finished he set it on the table, taking thistle with him and setting her in the chair.

(( alot of carrying, yes? O.o ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Kolian, used to the type of thing that Leo was doing from Stephen, figured nothing of his arm around her other than that he was comforting her too. That's what Stephen did, anyways. She smiled a little, though it was weak and pained at Bear. Reaching a hand out she gently petted the dog. She didn't seem all too familiar with dogs, seeing as she looked a bit awkward as she petted Bear.
Kolian listened to Rune and Sable and her heart dropped in her chest. She sat up straight, slightly and turned to look and see them, then to look out the open door at Lionel sitting on the front porch. her grip tightened on the mug she was holding as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 am

((If vampires could have kids, I would suggest a Little Rhyolite Generation 2. xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:51 pm

((Heyy Fiona if you're seeing this, happy birthday! <3))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Awwh thank you Sunny! It's actually tomorrow but your close enough, ^^ Sorry I haven't been on!
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 pm

(( FIONA =D

YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW, THIS I KNOW. o 3o
I missed Sunny's bday on accident so I am making a point of checking people's birthdays. D:

AND YOU MUST
roleplay some? D: you can have Quill walk in on Aimee and Michael making out. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:22 am

• ooc •

Same thing as Panda and Sunny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next