Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Fiona
Azzy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:09 am

A small rumble of thunder caused Rinuial to open her eyes from her slumber in the dark room. Oddly enough, she didn't feel cold or anything, she was strangely comfortable. Her eyes scanned the dark room before she finally looked above her. She saw the very familiar, Thomas. She smirked slightly, he was so cute while he slept so soundly. Rin quietly slid out from under his arms, What time was it? She looked at the clock only to see it was some strange hour. She only shook her head before heading to her dresser drawer to pull out a dress that she could wear to lounge around the house in. She glanced at Thomas one more time before pulling up on her shirt to get changed. Rin noticed her little tattoo on her back that she got years and years ago. Rin smirked as she started to retrieve the dress she was about to wear...
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am

Thomas's eyes slowly opened. He was someone quiet used to waking up in places he didn't remember being mind you. But nothing could have confused him more than opening his eyes to see a women undressing. "Whoa," he gasped shock keeping him from making the sensible decision to turn around. Slowly the memories before his eyes fluttered to sleep came back, Rin. She had a tattoo?!
Gosh, oh Thomas quickly turned his head. "What are you doing?" he asked still shocked.
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 am

Rin turned around and gasped, she quickly covered her top-half. Embarassed, she hid behind the full sized mirror in the corner of her room, anxiously messing with her bra-strap. "What are you doing?" She hissed, "I thought you were sleeping! Pervert!" Rin hurried to put her dress on and threw the wrinkled shirt on the floor. In all her confusion, she didn't know what to do, she just stayed behind the mirror, embarassed. "Oh my God." She said burrying(sp?) her face into her palms. She would've been bright red right now if she wasn't... dead. Rin didn't even want to look at Thomas right now.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 am

Grace was having a nice dream. It wasn't really a dream with people and talking, but with sounds and smells. The sound of the rain mixed with the sweet, silent scent of sunflowers filled her senses, making her smile.
Grace remembered when she was human, her and Matthew would go for ice cream all the time. She would always go for strawberry, and loved the taste of the frozen strawberries mixed in with the ice cream. She could taste them now and longed for the ice cream that she would never be able to have. With a sigh, Grace turned slightly in her sleep, unaware of Matthew coming up the porch. The sweet smell of grass and the air after it raining made her long for home. But Lyons was her home now. But she had friends. Such wonderful, amazing, and accepting friends. And...Matthew. She hadn't talked to him in a while. She ached to.
"Graaaccceee."
Grace slowly opened her eyes, and saw the very person she dreamed about. She sat up, meeting his eyes. She gave him a small guarded smile. 'Why,' Grace thought, flushing a light pink. 'Do I suddenly feel shy around him? C'mon, Gracie, he's not a stranger!'
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 am

"What am I doing? I'm not the one undressing while others are in the same room! I don't choose when I wake up! And ever if I did I wouldn't know what was going on before I did." He kept his face looking out the window in the pouring rain, he assumed she was dressed by now but wasn't taking any chances. He kept his arms crossed and waited to be told to look back. Still as much trouble as he was in already, he couldn't get it out of his mind she looked good.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 am

Matthew grinned as soon as she opened her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. He leaned in, and kissed her deeply. He pulled back an inch and smiled, "I... I want you to be my girlfriend." he said. He kissed her deeply again and smiled as he did so. He pulled away a bit and smiled a bit as well. "Listen... I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." he said, "I just... things are confusing." he said.
He touched her cheek gently and smiled a little more.
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

((Oh Thomas XD))

Rinuial moved back from the mirror, "You can turn around now." She snapped. Rin looked at him, "Well I thought you were dead asleep. I didn't think you would've woken up so... suddenly." Rin sat on the bed, "I'm embarassed." She stated, her face back in her palms. She shook her head multiple times before looking up to the window again to see the rain. Thunder rumbled again, making her lamp and such shake slightly. The storm calmed her somewhat. Especially from the situation now.

((PandaDos, I can't think of anything for Azrael D: ))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 am

Quote :
Aimee glanced at his phone and frowned. "Ten thirty." she read it and sighed. She looked around. She had no idea how to get them to go away. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "I know..." She said in response to him telling her that she couldn't keep him from fighting. She took in a deep breath and sighed. Why couldn't those men go away? She was exhausted.
Her icy blue eyes darted around, and she wondered where they could possibly go. She sighed deeply. This was awful. Men following them - most likely after her - and they wouldn't stop following. Aimee soon became frustrated. She looked around and noticed a party at someone's house. Perfect. She knew who lived there, and they wouldn't mind if she passed through. Aimee looked at Quill.
"This way." she whispered. She led him up the stairs and into the house that overflowed with people. She looked around and led him through the crowd. "Eep" She blushed when she bumped into the host. "Oh, Aimee." He grinned. "What're you doing here, and who's...?" the man gestured to Quill. "Oh, he's my boyfriend." The words slid out so smoothly, Aimee was shocked by how she was able to say it like that. "I just came through, there were men following." She said.

Quill saw her eyes float to the crowded party house and though he must admit it was a very good idea he didn't very much like the idea of party crashing. Especially when he didn't know the people. But trusting that Aimee wouldn't be desperate enough to crash a complete strangers party he followed. Coming inside he soon found his guess was right, the host or who he assumed was whom came and questioned. He was about to protest his relation, when he thought better of it. Though he'd meant himself pretending to be her boyfriend as mostly a joke a circumstance as how they looked to their pursues he didn't think it necessary to keep it up with people they -or at least Aimee- knew.
But still he allowed it, she knew the people therefore he supposed she could call the shots on that matter. Still though her hand placed in his, people now thinking of them as a couple it felt strange. Not exactly bad but most definitely strange. He smiled at the host but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 am

'(( *slams head against the wall*
I am hating callum right now.
And Matthew.
All the boys are killing my brain D<
u .u ....
It's okay, it's not your fault... My replies suck D> ))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 am

"I don't know what of," Thomas muttered as he turned around. He leaned his head back on the wall and sighed. "If I said sorry would it make it any better?" he asked. Now awake all the thoughts of before came back, he wasn't good for Rin. They couldn't be together, and yet here he was in her room falling asleep with her in his arms. Nearly seeing her topless, knowing she had a tattoo he shouldn't know about. Gosh the world was messed up...
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gah I know what you mean Panda Quill and Thomas are killing me. I need some of my girl power out there!
But on the plus side atleast I'm getting better at roleplaying guys. I used to stink at it.
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 am

"No. Sorry wouldn't really make it better." She said with a small smirk, Rin rubbed the back of her neck and her shoulder, her fingertips gracing the tattoo.
"You just happened to wake-up when I was changing my shirt, Thanks, Thomas." Rin said with a little laugh. Yes, she was still embarassed, but she was now trying to make the best of it. Rin was looking out the window again in boredom, "So..." She said nodding awkwardly. Rin didn't really know what to say, I mean the guy she was crushing on just saw her nearly topless. That was kind-of... strange.

((I need to make a guy... I'm just so bad at them though. DX))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 am

The man nodded, "I see. So are you lying to me about this guy, 'cus I know you better than that." He said. The man stayed alert, watching his front door as he spoke. "Yeah I lied, sorry." she said. She was jumpy. She wanted to get out of this place. It was way to cluttered. "Alright. Aimee, you know the way out." He said and looked at her.
Aimee nodded a few times. "Yes" "Then go." he said and waved his hand. Aimee smiled and nodded. She pulled on Quill's hand again and led him out the backdoor. She let go of his hand and opened the gate, then walked through, waiting for Quill to get through as well before she closed the fence.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:08 am

"Soo I suppose I should probably leave," Thomas said leaning up a little straighter head no longer resting on the wall. His fingers tapped against his knee. Part of him wanted to stay and figure just exactly they were. The other part though wanted to question her on that tattoo. But deciding he liked his life he decided that the second part would better be left unsaid. At least until a later time.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:10 am

Sorry Panda just making sure, what did the host mean by 'are you lying?'. Did he mean about the people following or Quill being her boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 am

"You don't have too." Rin said standing up, "I mean, I'm pretty bored, and it seems like you've got your daily nap in. Why don't we.... I don't know, go do something?" Rin asked, "I mean... not on a date or anything, but we've been all couped up and maybe we could go to town or hunt or something." Rin was talking way to fast. Rin ignored her stupid girlishness and just stood there, waiting for a response from him. "Being couped up is boring, and it's fun to hunt in the rain sometimes."
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 am

(( sorry, about Quill XD
Aimee has yet to have a boyfriend. x3;

and I'm on my phone now. So.. Prepare dos ultimate slowness? ))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 am

"Now Rin, you might like getting wet and dirty but I sure don't." Thomas stood by that hunting in the rain was to much work anyway. All the prey was out hiding from the rain like smart animals anyway. Then slipping and sliding, it just wasn't fun. She was talking fast to which just made Thomas think of how cute she was when she did that. Hanging out with her but not wanting to be in any type of relationship was pure murder to him. With that conclusion he said, "I don't know." It would be nice to go out and about with Rin but he wasn't sure if he could take it.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:20 am

Haha it's alright. Reply coming up in one sec.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 am

((Sorry I'm so slow right now. XPP Riri had a little dilemma involving a missing shoe, missing pair of swimsuit bottoms and overall mom bossiness XDDDD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 am

"Oh please do." Rin said taking his hand, "It will be fun, I promise. Maybe we can go to the park... or go downtown. I need to get a new tube of red lipstick anyways." Rin smirked, "It would be nice to have someone to go with me." Rin realized how pathetic she probably looked right now, she let go of his hand and went to the window to look at the rain, "It's so nice in the town... all the storm is up here." She muttered, thinking aloud. Rin held her hands behind her back, just watching... again.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am

Quill nodded to the man as Aimee dragged him through the house. Earning them many well deserved stares from the party goers. "Well that was eventful..." Quill said now on the other side closing the gate behind him. "Apparently I don't make a very convincing boyfriend," he laughed trying to make a joke, looking around they appeared to be in another back yard opposite to the house they just existed. "Where to know?"
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 am

Thomas sighed shaking his head, "Rin seriously..." He hated to see her more or less begging but he had to stick to his guns on this. At least until he sorted through his feelings about her to a more controllable level. He wanted to feel her lips on his, just once more so badly it was all he could do not to kiss her right now. Spending the whole day with her? He was bound to break had that happen. And if he couldn't commit to her, he had no right kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 am

Rin sighed, "Alright... Alright.." She frowned, a bit dissapointed. "Well... my make-up isn't going to get itself." Rin fixed her top and started looking around for her jacket. After a little bit of shuffuling through the closet, she put on her black jacket and grabbed her purse. "I'll see you later.... I guess." She said standing in the doorway. She fixed the sleeve of her jacket, before slowly walking away from her room..
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 am

Thomas nodded, "alright." He got up from his seat on her bed not even bothering to fix his hair or clothing. He watched her start down the hallway turned the other way heading to get that snack that he was never able to obtain before visiting Rin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Rhyolite :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: