Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Sunny
RiRi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 am

Sunny wrote:
((If vampires could have kids, I would suggest a Little Rhyolite Generation 2. xDDD))

That's actually the cutest thing ever. I'd get James back wih Sol if that happened. He misses her! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks guys.

Quote :
AND YOU MUST
roleplay some? D: you can have Quill walk in on Aimee and Michael making out. :3 ))

Ahh I don't know it's been so long since I roleplayed Quill.. Though I suppose his reaction might be promising..
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 pm

(( you know you waaaannaaaa. I mean, we miss your presence in character and in ooc. It's not the same without the activeness of all of us. :3 Azzy already had to take a break because of her busy days, and Jem doesn't get on much anymore. :C
but anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA!! I hope you enjoy the coming of your soon-to-be adulthood. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Panda wrote:
(( you know you waaaannaaaa. I mean, we miss your presence in character and in ooc. It's not the same without the activeness of all of us. :3 Azzy already had to take a break because of her busy days, and Jem doesn't get on much anymore. :C
but anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA!! I hope you enjoy the coming of your soon-to-be adulthood. :3 ))

• ooc •

I second Panda on that one! ^ _^
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 am

((Do I need to add my support in? xDD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:22 pm

ooc:/
Awwh you guys make me feel so guilty! ): I'm sorry! I guess I'm just lacking motivation, especially for all my Rhyolite characters...
I can't reply now but I'll try to soon.
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 am

(( O.o didn't mean to make you feel guilty! D:
kinda wanted to encourage you.. O.o guess I did that wrong, I SORRY. take you timeee ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:48 am

• ooc •

I'm so sorry I haven't been on this week! I've just been so busy! I don't know if I'll be able to reply this week. I've got homework, tests, performing @ Winter Assembly and musical auditions. I'll do my best to reply this weekend, but I have a feeling my teachers will be straining to spoil our Christmas Spirit this last home stretch to Winter Break. XP
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Panda wrote:
ooc//
Yeah...sorry about that. I really have no excuse. ):
Back to top Go down
http://queenofzombies.deviantart.com
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:10 pm

• ooc •

I appreciate Winter Break <3

Overdue reply coming soon.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Aislinn sighed, sliding down the wall, her head in her hands. "Well, unless you have a better idea," she looked up at Rune, her eyes sad. "Then, yes, that's all we can do, unless you want to try to jog his memory. Mind you that'll take a hell of a lot of time." She sighed, looking at her brother. What would she do if Leo didn't remember anything? Anything at all they'd been through? What would she do without her other half? Do her best to get his memory back. But she still wouldn't stop loving him. Aislinn looked at Leo. For some reason she had the feeling she'd have to tell Leo that. Aislinn stretched her legs out, drumming her nails on the hardwood floor. "Is there any way you think that Lionel would gain his memory back if we took him to all the places he's been?" it sounded like a ludicrous idea. It would probably take a long time, but if they were up for it then it might be worth it to get his memory back. She looked up at Sable and Rune from the floor, her gaze uncertain.

Leo smiled at Bear, who was doing his best to comfort Kolian. Leo got up and let Bear leap up, on the couch. The big dog circled as dogs to when settling down, and he nudged up against Kolian, licking her face, woofing softly. Leo rubbed Kolian's arm. "I think you want a closer friend than me to comfort you." he said softly. "I'll go get Stephen." He walked out of the room and loped across the lawn to the Aurora Coven house.

Thistle took the cup and looked, glassy eyed at Callum. He was so kind to her. She swung her small legs back and forth on the chair. "Can you?" she asked. "My parents gave me that bunny…" she said quietly, reaching up to her copper curls and twisting one around a small finger. She bit her lip, looking anxiously at Callum.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:12 am

The two siblings looked up when Aislinn spoke, both heads cocking to one side as they listened. When she was done, both their glum expressions changed (or in Sable's case, an upset look.) Sable's eyes twinkled with a faint ray of hope, as though Aislinn's suggestion was the only option they got just to bring their friend's missing memories back. Rune on the other hand, switched from his glum look to a disbelieving one. Oh sure they could take the redhead to all the places he had ever been in the hopes of getting some sort of nostalgic reaction from him which would probably happen twenty times over. Rune didn't think he could get through the whole day with Lionel muttering 'this place is familiar.' The boy opened his mouth to say this but as though sensing that his younger brother was going to make the situation even more upsetting than it was, Sable cut in before Rune could even open his mouth. "It's the best we've got for now." Sable shrugged, tilting his head to one side. Heck, any idea sounded good to him now. He ignored Rune's look of disbelief and shrugged at Aislinn.

--x

The house was quiet. Wren noted that the moment she stepped foot into it, slamming the door shut with her foot and turning the lock so that no one could come in unless they used the open windows. Wren wanted to be alone, in the hope of putting Lionel and every shit that happened out of her mind for a mere moment. With her youngest brother at Lyons, there was no one else to make the house noisy and lively as usual. Sure, there was Sable, but he wasn't always up for arguing and he always won. There was Regan, but her leader's personality somehow made Wren's mouth go dry. And then there were the others, but it was either she didn't know them well enough or they just weren't the right people to roar at.

"Running away doesn't change anything." she thought, going up to her room and picking up her violin. She was in no mood to play it, since she knew that anything she played on the instrument now would result in making her even more depressed. Even so, she went back down again with the instrument, bow and all and into the living room. For a moment, she did nothing but stare at the ceiling with the instrument on her lap before picking up the remote next to her and switching on the television. The house needed noise, and she felt it her duty to make it.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:11 am

Aislinn made an incredulous face, much like Rune's at Sable. She uncrossed her arms and ruffled her hair. "I was kidding, you know…" she said quietly. "I don't even know how we would go about doing that." She looked at Sable. "Are you serious?" she said, casting a hurried glance at Lionel, then at Kolian.
•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•
Leo loped swiftly through the grass and came to a stop at the front door. Someone had left it open. Leo stepped in. "Hello?" he called. His only response was the silence that met him. Then there was a faint whining sound. It was incoherent at first, then he realized it was Wren's violin. She must be playing it. Leo hated to interrupt Wren at this time. She probably just wanted some time alone, but Leo had no choice. He walked up the stairs, following the beautiful sounds of the violin, and knocked on Wren's door. "Sorry to bother you." he said after he knocked on the door which he'd found slightly ajar. "You play amazingly." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:30 pm

To be honest, Wren felt as though she was in a waking dream. After switching off the television, the next thing she knew was that she was in her room, playing the violin that she last remembered had been sitting on her lap in the living room. The sounds that she was now producing was sad, yet beautiful to listen to, reflecting her now current mood. While she played, she thought about everything, which included Lionel, Kolian, Sable, Leo, Aislinn and Rune. She thought about her past, her present and the wondered what the future had in store for all of them. One thing was for certain though, if Lionel ever got his memories returned to him, she was going to kick his ass for forgetting even though it wasn't his fault for losing them. When the song was finished, she paused for a while and as though on automatic mode, she repeated the piece again. Her cat, Altair, had fallen asleep listening to her play.

A knock on her door made her stop and she turned around reluctantly to see who it was. It was Leo. Didn't she lock the front door downstairs? And wasn't he supposed to be comforting Kolian? Wren personally thought that the girl was already beyond saving unless Lionel returned to who he was previously, but she wasn't about to voice that out loud to Leo. She nodded at his apology and raised an eyebrow when he complimented on her playing. Over the past years, many people had complimented on it, some even begged her to play for them whenever they bumped into her on the streets. She didn't think her music was that great, there were thousands of other better players.

"My playing proved to be my demise." she replied quietly to him after some thought on whether she should fire back with a sarcastic or bitchy comment. It turned out to be neither.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Sarcastic/bitchy comment or not, that comment proved itself worthy in totally confusing Leo, who at the moment had is brains scrambled already from all the events that happened earlier that day. "Um, alright, I'll bite." he said, and leaned against the door frame." He tilted his head, looking at her in concern. "Are you alright? I mean besides the events happening today. Obviously they've got everyone in a depressed mood. You seem more depressed than all of us, save for Kolian." Leo said, looking at her with a level gaze.
And what was that comment on her playing proving to be her demise? Leo was throughly confused, though he fought to keep up. "You're demise?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:33 pm

"So you noticed." Wren said dryly, shaking her head at him. She sat down on her bed and cast her blue eyes downward to the violin on her lap. "I guess I don't like it when shit happens." That was indeed one of the reasons, but it wasn't the only one, that she noted. Her fingers ran lightly over the delicate wooden instrument, brushing the four strings and stopping at the scroll located at the very top of the violin. The brown color of it had already faded away. Wren looked up when Leo's next words sounded with confusion about her last comment. Of course he'd be confused; he didn't know much about her past. Heck, no one probably did except her siblings. However, anyone could have a clear idea about her past; all they needed to do was research the newspapers sometime around the 17th century. They would find her name there; her name as a famous violinist before her so-called 'death' in 1674, when she decided that enough was enough.

"Yes, you idiot, my demise." she replied to him, regaining her usual bitchy composure before it fell flat to zero again. "Your demise is your turning to what you are today. Because of my playing, I was turned." She shook her head again, this time bitterly. If only she hadn't performed that time at night... She quickly resorted to changing the subject. "I thought you were back at Lyons."
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Leo rose an eyebrow as Wren's tiny barbs shot their way towards him. He listened to her none the less. It occurred to him that maybe even though Wren's comments were nasty, they were half true. She just pointed out the obvious that many people didn't care to observe before they spoke. For instance when someone gets hurt and another asks if they're okay. Of course they're not okay! They're hurt! That's when Leo smiled a little and decided that Wren was alright. She just had a tough past, not unlike the rest of them.
Any other would either crumple their face and crawl away wounded from Wren or spit out a nasty comment back. He ran a hand through his hair, and stuffed his hand back in his pocket. "Well, alright then," he said. It was like Leo to have a casual attitude towards everything in sight. His reaction surprised some, and angered others. A lot of the time it seemed like he just never cared. In some cases that was true. But usually it was just because the situation didn't surprise him. He'd lived a fairly long life filled with adventures. When your sister forces you to face your fears and swim with sharks or pushes you out of a boat into piranha invested waters, you've experienced enough panic to last you a life time. "I apologize for being an idiot then." Leo chuckled at her last comment, finally coming up with the courage to shoot a comment back at Wren. "Well, if you could see properly, I'm not. I'm here, aren't I?" he said, smiling, his eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 pm

• ooc •
this place is a graveyard. -_-

Merry Christmas/Happy Kwanza/Happy Hanukkah/Merry Festivus everyone! I know, I'm a bit late on this, but better late than never! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:58 am

• ooc •

OMIGOSH! Shocked
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AZZY!!!
xoxo ^ _^
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:58 am

((Happy birthday Azzy! cheers))

Wren rolled her eyes at him at him firing back at her. He obviously didn't give a shit whether she had a shitty past or not and he even had the guts to fire back at her. Well, it was a pleasant change from people gaping at her or at the very least, look wounded as though she had pulled a trigger on them. Snorting, she got up, placed her violin on her bed, picked up her sleeping cat and knocked past his shoulder on her way out of the door. "Sure you're here, idiot." she barked across her shoulder while going down the stairs. "I assume you didn't come back here to yak with me. You came here to call Stephen." she guessed as her voice became fainter and fainter as she went down the stairs. Of course anyone would have the sense to call Kolian's best friend over. "Instead of standing around like a deaf arse, why don't you do so?" she finished before going outside and sitting on the front porch.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 am

Leo merely smiled- a really weird thing to do when someone is firing bullets at you left and right. Leo just guessed he'd had enough of drama today and didn't really want to pick a fight with anyone. He rubbed his shoulder slightly before shooting after her. "Well, I'm obviously talking to you. It would be rude to blow you off and not finish our lovely conversation, wouldn't it?" he smiled, his eyes twinkling. "Anyways, I would ask if you knew where he is but then I'd probably get snapped at again, wouldn't I?" Leo was most certainly not criticizing Wren. He understood, but couldn't help but mess with her in that way. He found it strangely fun.
Leo was making sure he was out of hitting range when a motorcycle pulled up and Stephen climbed off it. He'd gone out early in the morning to clear his head. It looked like his head was going to get knocked to smithereens again. Stephen sighed and looked at Leo. "Kolian?" he said as Leo started to walk towards him. Leo nodded, jerking his head in Kolian's direction. Stephens expression darkened even more and he took off at a fast lope across the lawns to his best childhood friend. Leo stood on the porch, leaning against the post. "Some bloody hectic day this has been." he sighed and looked over at Kolian. She looked so lost. So sad. Leo sighed again and sat on the porch next to Wren, keeping his safe distance from the cat.

• ooc •
Happy New Year, everybody!
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:32 pm

((-squees- happy new year!))

It took Wren a lot of effort not to throw the sleeping Altair at Leo as she attempted turning a deaf ear on him. All she did was do another rolling of her blue eyes and as an extra measure, she threw in a snort as well at him. "I'm not going to bother this time." she muttered, disgruntled, struggling to keep an annoyed look on her face and not smile. She kept her eyes glued to the brownness of Altair's fur when she heard a motorcycle pull up. Not bothering to raise her head and see who it was; actually she couldn't have cared less if an airplane crashed the house at the moment just as long as her room remained intact. Wren was a hundred percent sure that it was Stephen and when he said his best friend's name inquiringly, Wren allowed herself a tiny smirk. She was right again. As usual. "Oh no, the day was perfect. In fact, there were rainbows in the sky today." she replied to Leo when Stephen was gone, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She placed the sleeping Altair on his back on her lap and began playing with his paws, making them paw the air in a sort of punching like gesture. She imagined that the paws were hitting her; punching her in the face. As though wanting to add on to it, she made sounds as though she was really being punched at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 am

"Good." Leo sat back in content, relaxing and enjoying the nice breeze. He looked to the side and drummed his fingers rhythmically on the railing he was perched on. It wasn't until he heard Wren's sound effects that he bothered to open his eyes and turn around. He rose a questioning eyebrow. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" he spun around to face the younger girl and her cat.

• ooc •
sorry it's kind of short. XDD
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 pm

(( sorry everyone :C I'm having emotional issues in my life at the moment so I'm not... feeling inspired for anything at all... :/ NOTE TO ALL OF YOU. heartbreak = not. fun. ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:56 am

• ooc •

Oh dear. I'm sorry Panda. It's not a fun time when that happens. =( I know this may not be much consolation for you love, but it works itself out in the end, though it'll take time. Feel better and eat lotsa ice cream. It'll soften the blow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next