Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Sunny
RiRi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Vivian looked at Callum, raising her eyebrows. She let out an unladylike snort. "Can't you see I'm having the time of my young life?" she joked, shaking herself of her pessimistic thoughts. She smiled instead, and got up, throwing the last few objects into the bag. "No, I'm alright." it was true. Vivian's mood had improved since last time she was seen around the house. She was happier and was often seen by the window, her eyes closed peacefully.
Vivian took the bag by the base of it and picked it up. She smiled one of her rare and true smiles back at Callum. "Happy Birthday, by the way."
Vivian walked back into the house and put the box on the counter, labeling it "For Callum" and began putting her things away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am

"Mit's not going to sleep in that bed if you're going to." Rune said dryly at her, regaining his dry sense of humor as he raised an eyebrow at her.

((Super short, haha. I'm lettin' Sol go.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:49 am

"Looks like you haven't been traveling much." Wren snorted, shaking her head and leaping out the window, landing like a cat onto the grass below. "And you haven't tried killing yourself as well." she added on a darker note. She had no intention of making Aislinn scared or whatever crap, but it was just Wren being Wren as usual; always harsh, truthful and undeniably straightforward. "Interesting things come and go..but there are always new places for adventure, which is why I haven't burned myself at the stake a long time ago." She looked up at Aislinn and grinned impishly.

((You're creeping me out, Wren...o.o

Wren: Wink))
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:13 am

'Do you not know what today is?"

"Hmm?" Fern hummed, glancing over her shoulder to see Cecil, who was standing in the doorway, his face disapproving as Fern was perched on the sill of her open window, her legs dangling down and she swung them back and forth, making loud thudding sounds as they met with the bricks of the Merrill house. She looked at her brother. His face seemed to be more disapproving for these past few weeks or was it days? She had already lost track of time ever since Cecil's birthday on the twenty-fifth of August, making him one year old than her at the moment. She had given him a brown, cashmere scarf for his birthday, which was now wrapped around his neck which also contrasted well with his features, the reason whys he had bought it for him in the first place. "It is Callum's birthday." he said, raising an eyebrow at her. "You were keeping his present- where is it?"

"Under my bed." Fern said, her voice distant. Normally she would have yelled it out and laughed, but her attitude seemed to have changed ever since...that. It was the last thing Fern wanted to talk about and she was still struggling with her conflicted emotions, even after she had returned home from Korea. Cecil walked into the room, pulling up Fern's bed covers and pulling out a dusty old box from it. He glanced up at Fern's back and in an effort to make her laugh again, he put the box down and pushed with all his might. Fern, surprised, fell from the window, yelling and soon laughing on the way down, loving the adrenaline rush. She was surprised at herself for even laughing; even the noise was strange to her.

Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Sol blinked a little and lifted her head, running her fingers through her hair to straighten it out. Though she was still hurting she managed a small smile for Rune. She got up and took her sketchbook with her. However, before leaving she couldn't help but walk over to Rune and place a soft kiss in the air by his cheek. She smiled a little at that "Thank you." she said quietly. Though he hadn't at all comforted her, she felt as if he made things better somehow.
Sol left the room and walked on downstairs slowly. Her white sandals made not a noise. She held her sketchbook close to her as she walked. Sol stopped at the bottom of the stairs and straightened out her skirt, such a white flowery thing, and her soft red shirt. She fixed her thick red and white headband and then continued to leave the house.
"Sol!" A young familiar and sweet voice called out her name and Sol turned her eyes to see the bright expression of Kolian. Sol gasped, "Kolian...!" The girl was not supposed to be out and about walking around. Kolian placed her cup on the counter and leapt off, and Sol could see the girl nearly falter as if she would fall. Kolian came up to her and smiled, "Is everything okay? Stephen told me you we're crying..." Sol sighed and her expression softened, "You shouldn't be walking around. You should be home, resting." Kolian made a small face at that.
"Resting is such a boring thing..." She insisted, then continued, "Reply to my question?" Kolian asked. Sol paused a moment before she nodded, "He was telling the truth..." her eyes closed a bit and they soon opened again. "James broke up with me." She said flatly. Though her tone was flat, her eyes harbored much pain. Kolian could see how forlorn Sol was, and she wanted nothing more than for Stephen to get his gutair playing self over to chat with Sol. "Stephen can make you feel better!" Kolian insisted. "You two could go ice skating, you could draw him... you'd like that, wouldn't you?"
Sol smiled softly. She was pleased by the kind intentions but it was obvious she wasn't going to bother anyone else today. Kolian huffed at the expression, then turned to look at Stephen. "Stephen! You should take Sol ice skating." she said and nodded her head, grinning wildly like a young child watching a new movie.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Callum stared at Vivian as she told him happy birthday. He paused, taking this in and perhaps maybe everyone instead of forgetting, actually remembered. The thought was nice, and to have people remember such things about him was even better. He walked inside slowly and went over to watch Vivian. She was such a sweet girl, and he was glad she was near normal again.
A light scream and laughter came from Fern's room, and Callum immediately guessed what had happened. He made his way outside just in time to see Fern fall from the window. He smiled and was there instantly to catch the small asian girl. "Cecil, I do not think it is the smartest thing in the world to push your sister out of the window." Callum said, but smiled anyways. He seemed happier. Fern had laughed and therefore things were starting to look up. There could have not been a better birthday present. He gave Fern a light hug before setting her down.
there was only a few things wrong with this picture. A few people were missing, such as Matthew and Loretta, but he knew Loretta wasn't coming back. He did miss Matthew though, where the heck was Matthew anyways? The kid was used to disappearing now, it seemed. He would always vanish into thin air only to appear in the kitchen a few minutes later drinking up his dinner.
Callum wondered at Matthew. Though matthew hadn't seemed to change too much entirely, the kid was more thoughtful lately. He seemed so unsure of his actions when before he had always been carefree. Right at that moment, Matthew was laying - not on his bed - but under it. He laid under his bed on top of a pillow he had dragged under there. the underneath of his bed was so tidy there was no dust. That wasn't Matthew's doing, of course, but Callum's himself. Callum was always neat and tidy and he cleaned up everything so that the Merrill coven was perfectly clean. Callum did not like it when things were out of place or dirty for too long. OCD, maybe, but he just liked the cleanliness.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:28 pm

(( O_O I slept for 17 hours. I just had breakfast and it's about....12:30 in the afternoon right now.

I think I want to take Vivian out of the role play and use Thistle. I first took Thistle out to make room for Aislinn and Leo, but Vivian's just putting me in a mind block, and she's not getting any better. XP Whaddya guys think?))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm

(( I don't mind, they're your characters. x3
Vivian is so sweet but I DO love Thistle... because she is such a child and Callum loves his childrens XDDD ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Stephen looked on as Kolian bounced around Sol. He sighed. Trust Kolian to immediately try to cheer someone up. He noticed Kolian staggering a bit. It was so slight, a human wouldn't be able to see it, but it was easy for a vampire to sight it. Stephen reached out a hand to steady her. He laughed when Kolian suggested that he take Sol out for ice skating. He admitted, that would be fun, but it was all up to Sol. Stephen laughed at Kolian and took her by the shoulders, drawing her close to him. He picked her up easily and set her back on the counter. He turned back to Sol. "I'm Stephen, as you probably guessed." He said introducing himself. He kept a hand on Kolian to keep her from jumping off anything again. "If you want to go, I'd be happy to take you." he smiled kindly. "But I understand if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:22 pm

((I think I'm gonna take Vivian out of the role play. Fiona, is that ok with you if I just take her out and replace her with Thistle?))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Kolian huffed a little when Stephen picked her up and placed her on the counter. When Kolian got excited, there was no holding her back with her wide eyes and her cute expressions. As she was placed on the counter she looked at Sol, then rolled her eyes when Stephen put a hand on her to keep her from jumping off. "GO." she mouthed.
Sol watched and smiled, though it was weak and saddened. "I'd like to... Stephen. I'm Soliara, or just Sol." she said and nodded her head once. She supposed ice skating would do her good. She liked ice skating, alot, and she knew that it made her feel graceful and at peace. If she could have some time to ice skate... that would be very nice.
Kolian seemed happy that sol had accepted, "Kolian..." Sol looked at her, "You have to go home, though. Lionel is probably worried and you shouldn't be walking around in the first place." Kolian held an expression of dispair. "Okay..." she agreed. If Sol was going with stephen on a 'date' then she'd go home. She picked up the half-empty cup of blood and she finished it off.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Stephen smiled. "Alright. I'll get my keys and we can go. Let me just get a jacket." It was obvious that they didn't need jackets, even if it was below zero degrees outside, but to a human who knew nothing about vampires, it would be quite weird if one were to spot them walking down the street in nothing but basketball shorts and a tank top. Stephen patted Kolian on the back and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. "Go home, Ladybug." he told her sternly, but gave her a smile. "You've done enough for today. He turned to Sol. "I'll be right back." He went upstairs to get his motorcycle jacket and keys. He walked back downstairs and opened the door for Sol. "Ready?" he asked, smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Sol smiled at Stephen and Kolian. They acted like siblings. Kolian nodded her head, and as Stephen left she hopped off the counter, again faltering but only slightly. "Bye Sol, see you later." she said and smiled. She then left the Aurora house and started on home to the Lyons home. She wondered if Lionel had noticed her absence, and she wondered, if he did notice, if he was upset at this moment.

Sol nodded towards Stephen and walked out the door with a polite thank you as he held it open. As he did so, she noticed the motorcycle keys. He had a motor cycle. Sol remembered Jamie, and Jamie's black motorcycle that she had always ridden on right behind him. She smiled a little to herself in thought.
She remembered James had a car instead. She had been told countless times that he drove like a maniac, but never wrecked. She missed James. She sighed a little, but it was barely noticeable. Everything reminded her of James. The green grass was duller than his bright green eyes. The sky was as clear as the day they met. The motorcycle led her to think of Jamie which led her to think of James.
James wouldn't get out of her head and it was driving her crazy.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 am

Stephen led Sol out to his motorcycle. "Don't worry I'm a safe driver." Stephen grinned at her. He gave her a helmet and took his own. "Mkay you're gonna be riding princess, so you can either hold on to my waist, or grip these." he held up two straps on either side of the bike. They had had grips on them. Stephen climbed on. He had decided to be a bit more serious with Sol, seeing as she had just gone through some obvious heartbreak.
He waited for her to climb on. "If you don't want to we can borrow someone's car." he added, blinking his blue eyes.

((Sorry it's short xD))
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 am

"Nooo~" Fern wailed when Callum appeared and caught her. "You're not supposed to catch me." she grumbled, sulking and still sulking when he hugged her. She looked up and saw Cecil watching them with a raised eyebrow and an amused expression on his face. "She needed the adrenaline rush." was all he said before he turned his back to them and disappeared from view. A few seconds later, a dusty box came flying down and Fern snatched it out of the air. "Oh yah, happy birthday." she chirped, thrusting the box into Callum's hands before waddling off towards the house, her mood lighter than usual and snickering inwardly when she thought of Callum's reaction when he opened the box; a glass rubber ducky.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 am

"Whee~" Lionel drawled dryly, tossing the paper plane across the room that he had just recently made. He looked ticked, it wasn't obvious on his blank face, but in his ebony eyes. He watched as the plane sailed around the room and landed with a small thud on the small. He had woken up to find Kolian gone and he had groaned out loud, shaking his head. Now he was in the living room, waiting for her, tossing his rejected drawing planes around the room and not caring where they fell. Lionel grunted grumpily and sleepily, tossing a final plane over his shoulder before he laid down onto the couch, one arm over his eyes and settled down for another nap. No wonder he was always wide awake at night.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:55 am

Aislinn shrugged. "I've traveled a bit but not extensively." Aislinn's eyes widened. She got the sudden feeling that Wren was not the type of girl to shield her thoughts from someone else. In a way it was very refreshing. Aislinn ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "I figure when you've seen a vampire kill all of your siblings in front of your eyes, knowing that you're next...when he spares you, then it means something." Aislinn grinned. "I never figured out exactly what the bloody hell it meant, but ehh..." she shrugged it off. "What sort of new places? Any fun adventures that are worth mentioning?" she asked. Aislinn's butt was beginning to get sore from sitting in the tree. She shifted her position in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 am

As if Nerine didn't have enough shit in her life already, the wails of the small children in the orphanage was driving her nuts. It was ticking her off already. Slamming her history book shut, she wrenched the window open and leaped out, her long blonde curls flying behind her. She shut the window and walked down the streets, feeling warm and cozy all bundled up. What better way to spend the coming winter by doing nothing and relaxing? She allowed a soft smile to touch her lips as she glanced up at the falling leaves from the trees. It was at these rare times like this that she wasn't ticked or upset. It was even rarer to see her smile since her face was always darkened by a frown that always seemed to have etched permanently on her face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 am

Wren tilted her head to one side. "No rogue came barging into my house. My family all died of the pneumonia that Rune had. Of course I didn't catch it; I had already ran away. Anyways." Wren said, not wanting to continue talking about her bitter past. She guessed that some random rogue burst into Aislinn's house or something and killed everyone, sparing her and her brother. "There are so many places for adventure." she said, sighing. "Skydiving, white water rushing, all those that give you the adrenaline rush. Though one of my most interesting experiences was watching the Joan of Arc and Marie Antoinette get executed." she couldn't help adding the last part. It was already considered an adventure for Wren watching those, due to her being born in France. "Do you have any worth mentioning?"
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Sol took the helmet in her hands and she shook her head. She put the helmet on. It had been a long time since she had been on a motorcycle. "I don't mind." she said. She got onto the motorcycle behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She preferred to cling onto the person driving the motorcycle.
She looked at him. He had nice blue eyes. They weren't as nice as James's emerald green eyes, but they were nice. She leaned her head on his back. "It's been a while since I've ridden a motorcycle..." she said. "I don't want to ride in a car." she smiled a little, then looked up.
It was mysterious to her, but through all that pain she could still find a way to smile. It wasn't the best smile in the world, and it wasn't Sol's genuine smile, but it was a smile. Painfilled as it was, it was a smile. She held on tightly to stephen, ready for him to take off.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Kolian walked along and went into the house. Any vampire looking on could see her little falters. She had thought that getting exercise would've been good for her, but apparently everyone she had encountered had not thought the same way. Upon entering the Lyons home, a paper airplane hit her right on the forehead. Kolian blinked and caught it, looking down and instantly knowing who's it was.
"Lion?" She asked quietly, looking around at the mess of paper airplanes. She immediately walked over to the couch to see him laying there with his arm over his eyes. She went around the couch and crawled up onto him, laying down on top of him, her head on his chest. It felt nice to lay down again, she admitted. Lionel was comfortable, and she was tired. Her legs and arms hurt as she cuddled against Lionel.
Kolian was by no means heavy in any way, but Lionel was probably annoyed as it was. Kolian didn't know that, though.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Callum looked down at the little box that had been shoved into his hands. He smiled a little. So she had remembered too. He opened it up and snorted at the contents inside. A glass duck. Well, it was cute, he'd give it that. He smiled and walked inside, "thank you Fern, thank you Cecil." he called out, looking around to see if they were around anymore. He smiled and shook his head, walking to his room and setting the glass duck somewhere that it could be seen but not harmed.
He then left the room to look around some more. He was glad the two had remembered.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Run away? That piqued Aislinn's curiosity, though she got the feeling Wren was over talking about her past. Aislinn pushed her budding curiosity to the back of her mind and focused on her answer. "Never been white water rushing, though that sounds amazing." Aislinn said, raising her eyebrows. She was impressed. "Joan of Arc and Marie Antoinette? Damn, that's heavy. I heard the executioner actually missed when he was beheading Marie, and so he had to have another go at her head a second time before her head actually came off." Aislinn had had to write an essay on Antoinette when she was younger, but it was very sparse material. "I may be wrong about that though."
Aislinn ran a hand through her hair. "I think my favorite was swimming with the great whites in Australia and the White Shark Café, which is known as a winter and spring habitat of otherwise coastal great white sharks. That and swimming with dolphins. I've always wanted to go skydiving, but I much prefer the sea to the air." Being on an airplane or airborne was not something Aislinn was keen to experience again. It often made her sick to the stomach, though that was impossible for a vampire, it just made her queasy.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Stephen nodded and smiled in response, putting his helmet and gloves on. He stuck the keys in the ignition of the machine. It roared to life like a great dragon. He carefully walked it out before kicking the kick stand back. He revved the engine, and they took off. The girl had a lovely smile, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. Stephen was the type of guy that respected a girl, and no matter how old, a girl should feel like she was worth everything in the world. He always wanted to make girl feel that way. Being best friends with Kolian taught him most of the things he knew about them, which made him laugh in a way. Stephen knew that if Sol smiled with her full potential, it would light up a whole room. He made it his goal for the day to get her to smile, eyes and all. Maybe he would succeed, maybe he wouldn't. They would just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Sol held on tightly to Stephen as he drove off on the motorcycle. It felt amazingly nice to be on one of these again. She watched as the scenery rushed by and she sighed softly. It was nice. She was glad Stephen agreed to take her to the ice rink. She hadn't skated in a while, and skating would do her some good, wouldn't it?
Sol gasped when they were on the road with cars passing by. She had forgotten how terrifying this was. It was terrifying, but exciting and she did like it. She only held on tighter to Stephen. it was a nice day. A nice day to be dumped. The sky was blue, clear, and it was still pretty warm. The ice rink was coming up. Sol felt excited. She couldn't wait to step foot on the ice again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next