Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Sunny
RiRi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Bailey stared at Holly for a long, long time. He couldn't quite get a word in as she spoke and suddenly, he found himself laughing. He decided he liked her. She wasn't quite like other girls. She wasn't about to do his bidding just because he was Bailey. "No... I just wanted to meet you." he said quietly with a sheepish grin. "Sorry for not noticing you earlier..." he said. It was common for Bailey to not to see other people, and it was well known that if you weren't in his group you were basically invisible to him. It wasn't that Bailey was arrogant or anything like that, but it was just the fact that he just didn't see.
However, Bailey had decided he liked Holly. She was an interesting girl. the last comment about football, he didn't care too much about. Either you liked it or you didn't. Bailey loved football, and here Holly was and she didn't like it at all. He didn't mind. That was her opinion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Holly stared at him. You could tell by the look on her face she was completely confused. "Why would you want to meet me?" She asked. She knew about Bailey. Okay, she didn't really know about him, she only heard rumors. Rumors about how he really only paid attention to his inner circle and nobody outside it. Of course she also heard he was nice, just oblivious to others from time to time. Holly still didn't understand why he wanted to meet her. In all her years of going to that school she'd probably never even said a word to him and vice versa. Holly stuffed her book in her messenger bag and roughly put the strap over her shoulder.
"Can we hurry this up? I do have places to be," Holly said. The tone of her voice made her sound annoyed and she was a little.

Back to top Go down
http://queenofzombies.deviantart.com
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Stephen grinned. "I've got a head as hard as steel," he said looking down at her. "It's going to take more than a couple of newborns to take me down!" he said laughing. He could swear that something fluttered into his chest. It was a strange feeling, not unwelcome though. He flushed when she put her head on his chest. Looking down, he smiled at her, looking into her beautiful eyes. "What's brought you over here?" he asked.

((sorry I'm sick and my brain's befuddled. > .<))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Sol gave a gentle shrug, obviously denying that she came here to see him. Her eyes left his and scanned over the sidewalk as people walked on by. A small sigh left her lips and she looked up at Stephen once more as she pulled out of his arms. "I was just.... passing by." She winced. That was a lie. She shook her head. "No, I just... I don't know." She said quietly, staring at her feet.
She didn't want to admit that she came here to see him, but she also didn't want to lie to him. If she was better with lying, she probably could have said that she had come, considering talking to Rune. Or, just saying she was out on a walk passing by and noticed the place.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Bailey stared at Holly then nodded dumbly. She was certainly something else. "I just wanted to meet you because I thought... well... that you're pretty." He muttered quietly, looking down and shrugging. "I just wanted to know who you were." He smiled a little, but it wasn't at her, it was at his hands which were messing with his jeans.
Well, he certainly was very smooth and cool at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 am

Sunny wrote:
"Foster parents huh..." Nerine stayed silent as they walked, smiling and nodding at Thistle as she small girl talked. She smiled with amusement as Thistle hopped from block to block. It was cute, and just like any other ordinary small girl would do. She frowned when Thistle said that her parents allowed her to stay out, but like most, they still gave their children curfew. "An hour should be enough to repair Lola." she said, deliberately avoiding Thistle's question about where she lived. Thistle deserved to see for herself; what kind of person she was though most of her so-called friends knew nothing about her. When they reached her 'home', she could already hear the angry yelling from the small children in there going on inside. She sighed and muttered "Not again" when she heard "I got a hat~ I got a hat~ You can't get it, Tina!" That was soon followed by a "Nerine made me that hat! Give it back! And what's that you're wearing? Did you take her scarf again?" a girl's voice roared. Seconds later, a woman's high pitched voice called "Children! Keep it down!" Nerine sighed heavily and glanced at the plaque over the front door 'Rhyolite Children's Home.'

"This is where I live." Nerine said finally, raising an eyebrow at her. "So, yeah."

((Boo!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 am

Sunny wrote:
The ceiling, Mit and Air was all Rune had for company that night. His bicolored eyes, normally shining with dry humor, had dulled into a dull dark brown and a pea green color. Morbid heinous thoughts flowed into his head like water. To think that Lionel was gone already sent him on a trip of insanity, but Wren's sharp words and hope stood before him before he could lose his mind. A normal twelve year old normally wouldn't have such stress on his mind, but Rune was no mortal. After what seemed like hours laying on his bed, he got up and pulled half an inch of his curtain apart. Dawn had just arrived. He changed into fresh clothes and went out the door. As he was about to pull the front door open, Wren's voice said "Going to look for Lionel eh?"
Rune's hand paused on the doorknob as he glanced over his shoulder. There stood his elder sister; a robe wrapped around her. He nodded. "Like you said." Wren shrugged. "We don't know whether he's alive or not." she said. "But I know that nothing I say will stop you from going to look for him anyway." she sighed. When Rune nodded, she said "Go then" before turning around and disappearing into the kitchen.
Rune literally ran to Lyons, his speed ten times faster than a normal human and was there in seconds. He met no one along the way as he ran. He did pull out his cell and texted Sable, telling him the news. Upon reaching the house, he stowed the phone and noticed the Kolian was sitting on the porch swing, waiting for him. He raised a finger at her to wait before opening the door to Lyons and vanishing into the house. He returned a few minutes later; all of Lionel's drawings in his hands.

Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Kolian stood the moment she saw Rune sprinting down the street. She didn't say a word to him as he passed her into the Lyons home, taking up all of Lionel's drawings and coming out. She stared at the drawings in Rune's hands and she looked at Rune, "what are those for?" she asked, waiting paitently for him to lead the way so that they could search the entire forest.
She hoped they'd find Lionel, with at max a broken bone or two. She hoped he wouldn't forget her, or Rune. But heck, she knew it would hurt more than anything if he looked at her and didn't know who she was.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 am

((Herro, lovelies!
I'm sorry I haven't replied to your guys' posts. I'm swamped with dance team, homework and I just found out I unexpectedly got a lead in the drama festival at my school (Very Happy) so that means I migh only be on on the weekends.
I'll check in as best as I can, though!))
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:39 am

(Fuyoh, Riri. Very Happy))

"Just in case that idiot forgets." Rune snorted, striding past Kolian and into the woods. The woods were misty this morning, just as Wren had predicted, and although Lionel's scent had already faded away, Rune followed yesterday's path that had Lionel's scent lingering all over it. He walked on and on, simply wandering around, taking random paths, stopping only to check once in a while behind him to see whether Kolian was still following before moving on again. He stopped when he saw a trail of dried blood directly in front of him, leading off into the darkness of the forest. "Looks like there's been a struggle here." he muttered, staring at the ruined barks of a nearby tree.

Suddenly there was a loud, sickening crunch; the sound you hear when a bone breaks and Rune froze, paralyzed. Far off, he could hear malicious laughter and a "The redhead's good for dead." soon followed by a "Let's try burning this bloke up. Get some firewood."
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm

ooc:

Current Southern California Weather: Thunderstorms Lightning, Hot, and Rain.
Smile <3
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Kolian had been following behind rune all this time, looking around for maybe a glimpse of Lionel. Her hands were cold and she tugged at the end of her sweatshirt until she nearly ran into Rune when he'd stopped. She looked around wordlessly and her breath hitched. Listening to those vampires talking, made her sick.
Kolian always had problems with her emotions. She was initially a happy-girl, but because of all her bottled up anger and sadness, she was bound to snap at any moment. As Lionel's bones had snapped, so did she. Her cheeks reddened and her eyes fell blank, and it didn't take a second for her to pass Rune and run at the vampires. She couldn't see what she was doing, but it wasn't anything she probably would be proud of later on.
Kolian flew about at those vampires, who had not expected this at all, and soon she was standing in the middle of a graveyard filled with unmoving carcasses. Her teeth were barred, and her hands were bloodied, she looked exactly like a newborn should, crazed and careless.
As she came back to reality her eyes softened and tears filled them. Her teeth unclenched as did her fists. She turned around, looking around. Did she get all the vampires? she wasn't sure, where was Lionel? Her eyes searched over the bodies, looking for red hair. She flipped over one vampire and realized that it was not lionel. She then walked over, dazed to another body. Lionel?
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Thistle skipped around cheerfully as they walked to Nerine's place. She wondered if she would see any of her classmates there. She beamed at Nerine when the girl said Lola should be repaired in an hour. She clapped her hands. "Yay! Thank you!" she said, bouncing up and down. She was cut off mid bounce when yelling and angry voices came from inside a house. Thistle jumped. It was a funny move for the small girl. She sort of froze mid air, a stunned look on her face from the voices and bounced to the ground on her bottom.
Immediately she zipped back to Nerine's side, peeking out. "This is you're home?" Thistle asked, eyes wide. To anyone it would have been an incredulous look and tone that came from Thistle, but soon that thought was banished when the small red head started bouncing up and down again, laughing. "Oh, this is where you live? Why didn't you say so, this place is awesome!" it was a weird reaction from a small girl who normally would have been timid and shy.
"A bunch of friends from school live here! They never allowed me to come in, cause I think they were nervous of my reaction, but it's basically a typical house for me." she giggled, looking up at Nerine. "At my home one of the girls is always making racket, bouncing up and down and annoying this one guy who's just as crazy as her. Always falling asleep in class." Thistle chattered on, talking indirectly about how Fern and Matthew were always making elaborate and noisy entrances, though she never mentioned their names.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Stephen leaned against the post, eyebrows raised in slight amusement. A small smile tugging at his lips his eyes twinkled down at her. "You're a terrible liar, you know." he said, chuckling. He reached out and kissed her on the forehead, just like he would Kolian. Though this time he found himself doing it partially to comfort her, and partially out of habit. He'd never really felt this certain way about a girl before and he wasn't about to admit it before this feeling was familiar to him. Of course he couldn't identify it. It was a whole new feeling and it wasn't entirely welcome to Stephen. He felt like he didn't know what it was and didn't want to, though it wasn't a bad feeling. He'd just have to figure it out in time…
Meanwhile, Stephen looked back at Sol. "Do you want to come in?" he asked, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:03 am

When Kolian had rushed past him and towards the voices of the newborns, heknew that there was no way in stopping her at what was she going to do so he wandered off into another direction, picking up firewood along the way as he was fairly certain that they were going need it later for the burning. He had no doubt at all that with Kolian in this state, the newborns were already as good as dead. He collected a fair amount of firewood before turning back the way he came and he stopped in front of the area where it looked like a heinous crime had just recently been committed. He could see Kolian wandering around, turning over bodies, no doubt looking for Lionel.

Rune wandered into the area, stepping over bodies and dropping the firewood into the middle of the area. His eyes flickered around until he came upon a redheaded figure sitting down with his back to a tree, his head bowed and his clothes tattered as though he had been into a gang fight five minutes ago. Rune slowly walked over and tilted the teenager's face up with a finger before allowing it to fall back down again with a rather sickening sound as though his neck had been snapped mutliple times. It was Lionel and like the voices said just now, he looked as good as dead.

"Kolian!" Rune shouted. "He's here!"
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 am

Thistle's reaction surprised Nerine and the look of surprise on her face proved it all. She expected the small girl to look shocked or doubtful or even turn to a sneer but after Thistle started bouncing up and down again, after her tone of doubt, Nerine was dumbstruck. The place? Awesome? She found it hell. It was noisy, it was irritating and it just plain got on her nerves sometimes. But she wass tuck here for another three more years so...suck it up girl. She coughed. "If you say so..." She raised an eyebrow when Thistle mentioned that most of her friends from school lived here. Sure, Thistle would know some of them; most of the orphanage housed little children like her after all. "Then you might see your friends here." she shrugged. "Your friend at home sounds like most of the kids in here." she added, walking towards the front door and opening it. The noise coming from the living room was enough to make her scream. She stalked towards the living room, Thistle still holding on to her hand and stood at the front door.

"OI! What's this about my hat and scarf?" she roared, silencing everyone immediately. A small girl who looked about Thistle's age piped up "Ebony took the hat you made for me and he took your scarf." She pointed towards a small boy who indeed was wearing them and who was now wearing a smug look on his face. "Tina didn't say please." he shrugged, pulling off the hat and scarf and tossing them to their respective owners. Nerine snorted and snatched her scarf from the air. "I thought I told you not to take my things." she muttered and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:49 pm

((Hey does anyone know where Fiona is? O_O))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm

(( nope O.o
if she doesn't come back soon, Aimee might hook up with James. XDDD ))

Sol looked at Stephen and her cheeks heated up as his lips touched her forehead. Her eyes darted to stare at the ground. She'd seen him kiss Kolian on the forehead multiple times, why should this mean anything other than that she was his friend?
Sol's eyes flickered up shyly to meet Stephen's and she found herself nodding a little, "Yes..." came out of her mouth before she could stop it. Her cheeks were hot and she looked down at the ground again, once again feeling quite shy.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Kolian looked up immediately as Rune shouted to her. She darted over to the figure sitting against the tree and her eyes welled up. Tears poured from her eyes and she quickly blinked them away, as well as wiped them with her sleeve. She was afraid to touch his neck or his head. He looked so dead. Did she look like this? She found herself stroking his cheek, too fearful to move his head and hear the sickening crack again. She looked up at Rune.
"Should we take him home? So he can heal?" she asked. She looked so worried, and so afraid for Lionel. Her eyes turned to him again and her hand was soon intertwined with his red hair. He had such wonderful hair. She sniffled a little. She now knew why he didn't want to look at her, he looked so awful here. Her unbeating heart ached for him to sit up straight and to look at her and smile affectionately. But she knew, sadly, that /that/ just may not happen at all.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 pm

((I wonder how that would work out.... ^ .^))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Stephen smiled, and held out his hand. She was holding herself back, and it was making Stephen sad. He knew she would look so much more awake and lively if she smiled with her whole heart. Getting impatient, Stephen disregarded his manners and swept Sol up into his arms bridal style. He grinned at her before taking her into the house. "And this is my home- such as it is." he passed the dining room where Aislinn's lithe and seemingly amused voice floated out towards them. "Well well well, that was fast. Should I call the wedding planner and bridesmaids already?" Stephen halted and turned to see Aislinn sitting cross legged at the table, an gently amused and teasing look on her face. "Poo poo," Stephen stuck his tongue out at Aislinn before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:55 am

Rune shrugged. "We can't leave him out here." he simply said. But as he bent down to pick Lionel up, someone else had already got there first, knocking Rune's arm away speedily and picking up Lionel as you would a sack, tossing him over his shoulder. Already Rune could hear Lionel's bones cluttering noisily in his limp body. The boy looked up into the grim face of Cecil, who now had Lionel slung over his shoulder. "Pardon me for my rudeness but you would not have been able to carry him anyway." Cecil's voice was pleasant, but there was a sinister tone to it that obviously screamed that the normally pleasant, taciturn English gentleman was pissed off. "It is indeed nice to see you again, Kolian, Rune. Shall we?" Cecil made a sweeping gesture towards the path that would take them back to the house before turning his back to them and walking away.

Rune snorted and rolled his eyes before following after him. Even though he was pissed off, Cecil still had time to be pleasant. "Your sister told me." Cecil simply said before Rune could ask. "She had a lot of nerve, barging into the Merrill house like that. The moment Fern heard the news, she screamed and went frantic so Wren had to knock her out. That is why she is not here now." Knowing that he had already answered most of the questions, he felt silent and walked on.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Sol gasped and her arms wrapped around Stephen's neck as he swept her up in his arms. She clung to him tightly and slowly she loosened her grip. She realized that she wasn't going to fall, and he wasn't going to let her. She leaned her head on his shoulder a little bit, saying nothing.
As he brought her into the house, her eyes barely lingered on anything, since she had already been here time and time again for Rune. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again once the sound of Aislinn's voice carried out to them. Wedding planner? bride's maids? Sol's cheeks grew hot and she kept quiet while Stephen dealt with her.
Sol wondered about a wedding. Unlikely that /that/ would ever happen. No way could a man love her for an eternity, and no way was she ever going to get into a relationship with a human again. Not after James. She closed her eyes tightly and tried not to cry. James James James was all she thought about and it made her sick, and sad.

(( My boyfriend's middle name is James XDD ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Kolian felt sick when the sounds of Lionel's bones clattered nosily in his body. "Be careful with him, Cecil..." she begged quietly. His limp body already made her sick, and this was even worse. She closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to say or see much more.
As Cecil made his way off, she slowly opened her eyes and followed a good distance behind. Would she leave him like he did her? No. she would sit with him for days, weeks, months even, and wait for him to recover. She wanted to be there when he opened his eyes, and she wanted to be the first face he saw, the first face he remembered.
She walked steadily along.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Thistle blinked, confused. To her, this place was a haven. Who wouldn't want to live here? She looked around confusedly, though nothing that she saw seemed to strike her as annoying and unpleasant. She kept her grip on Nerine's hand as they walked into a different room, though when Nerine yelled, Thistle let out a squeak of fright and scampered behind her, clamping her small hands over her ears. She peeked out from behind Nerine's skirt, blinking. All the children seemed to be silenced by Nerine's yell. Thistle lowered her hands, and resumed holding on to Nerine's. "Why do they steal your stuff?" Thistle piped up. "That's mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next