Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Fiona
Azzy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 am

((Okay... Now what? XD))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 am

Aimee smiled and looked around. Finally. "it's not that." she smiled at him. "you just possibly look way too good for me." she joked back. Though, there might have been a tinge of truth in what she said. "okay, well we go down this way, through my neighbor's backyards." she said.
"There shouldn't be a fence until we reach my house, and everyone here is somewhat elderly. I met them all, and they know me and know I won't do anything bad." she said. Aimee started walking. "by then we shouldve lost the men completely, and I'll point you in the direction of your house." she said.
She started walking, no longer holding his hand. She looked ahead and didn't say much afterwards.
Quill... Her boyfriend? Rediculous. He wasn't... He wouldn't fall for a messed up girl like her. "how's your back feeling?" she asked softly, not knowing what else to say, and not liking the scilence.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 am

"Or vis versa," Quill shrugged starting in the pointed direction. As the made their way past the party house he made sure to look over the shrubbery at the lighted street. In front of the house they were hard to make out but none the less where there lurking in the shadows the men who followed them. Not doubt a little upset about their catching on.
As the walked on Quill looked up at the sky a lot finding certain constellations and an overall starry madness. When Aimee talked he startled him a little her voice breaking the silence. "Oh good," he said looking over at her. It was dark so it took him a little bit to be able to find her eyes, his own still adjusting from looking at the bright stars. "Thanks for patching me up by the way."
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Umm, not sure. Haha. bounce
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

ooc:
It's alright. X3
I wish there was some fighting going on. Razz
Some VampirexHunter fight action stufff.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:52 am

Grace's eyes widened as he kissed her. She sat up, leaning into him. She flushed a pale pink, her throat tight. Her head was spinning, her heart, if possible, was pounding like no other. She hardly noticed, but she was swaying ever so slightly back and forth. There was an odd tingling sensation that made its way up and down her spine. "You-" she began, but was cut off by another one of his dizzying kisses. When he pulled away, her eyes were twinkling, and she could barely contain herself. She nodded, showing her complete understanding, her eyes searching his. "It's alright..."
She placed a hand on the side of his face. Hazel eyes, blondeish brownish hair, the same smile...Matthew. Finally, all she could say was, "Cinnamon....you taste like cinnamon." Grace flushed. She had no idea where that came from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 am

Aimee smiled a little as she watched him. 'yeah right' she wanted to say. Honestly, she was worried he might think she was a dork for not ever having dated someone before, and for never having her first kiss. She was sixteen for crying ou loud - shouldn't she have had at least one boyfriend?
She laughed inwardly at herself. No way. She was happy the way she was - independant. She looked over as he answered her, and her heart felt a small stab of guilt when he said thank you. "it was nothing." she said, then smiled at him before looking ahead.
James had been right, and she never should have doubted Quill in the first place. It didn't take too long for them to arrive at her house, with the brick and wood fence. "know how to jump a fence? Because my dad didn't get a fence gate." she said and grinned a little. She took off her flip flops and tossed them over the fence into her backyard. She was agile as she climbed to the top, sitting there and smiling down at Quill, waiting for him to climb up too.
Her house was very nice. The exterrior was nonetheless beautiful, though less beautiful than Quill's house. She had no pool, just a grass filled backyard. The patio that came from the French doors held a table and a few chairs for seating. The house was a decent size for a family of four. There was a balcony on the side of the house, facing the west (right? XD) so that whoever's room that was could face the sunset.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 am

Matthew laughed at her when she declared he tasted of cinnamon. "that's good I'm assuming." he said, wrapping his arms around her waist. He smiled and hugged her tightly. "I want you to understand though... Fern is my best friend." his heart wrenched as he said this. "however, I can't hold her over you." he said. He pressed his lips against her neck and inhaled. "you're my Grace. You've always been since... Eigth grade." he smiled.
Matthew didn't want to say sixth grade, especially since he wasn't intrested in girls then. He hugged her tightly again. "my grace?" he asked with a smile on his face. This entire time, he was talking against her neck. Yes, he was a teenager, and yes, he still posessed those crazy hormones, unfortunately.
He could control them after hundreds of years, though... Kind of. Callum would have thumped him if he had heard Matthew say any of what he had just said. Callum, more mature than he was. However, grace liked him for who he was.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 am

Quill looked at the fence slowly, of coarse he knew how to hope a fence. It was just with his back he was starting to second guess his capabilities. It was to high to jump but he felt confident in one good foot hold he should be able to jump the rest. He would just have to keep his back as straight as possible.
Gripping the top of the fence he gripped his shoe on the side and pulled himself up so that he sat on the top like Aimee. He felt a few of the cuts tear but nothing bad. Jumping the rest of the way he landed a little bit clumsier than usual for him.
He looked over the house, it was nice. Glancing up at Aimee he waited.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 am

(( Wink I thought my icon was a perfect fit for Aimee XDD if only it said, vampire hunter at the steering wheel instead of vamp.... O___O ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 am

Aimee looked at Quill and smiled a little once more. She jumped down and slipped on her flip flops. "come on, around to the front." she said. "my brother is a bit over protective so I don't want him questioning you." she led him to the front yard, past the balcony.
"I'd like to give you a tour of my house sometime. It's not gorgeous, like yours, but it's cute." she said and smiled. She pointed up at the balcony. "that's my room up there." she said. "in case you don't want to go through my brother." she looked around the front yard and down the street. Yep. No men. She smiled and turned to Quill, the light from the house pouring on them. "well, your house it down this street. The first intersection has your street on it." she said. "from there you can probably find your house." she said.
Aimee looked down the street before meeting Quill's amazing eyes again. He was really starting to annoy her with his good looks. "well, guess we're breaking up." she said and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 am

(( how come it's perfect for Aimee? XDD because of James? If so, it's more perfect for James. XDD ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 am

Grace laughed. "Yes, that's a good thing." she said softly, before sobering. Fern...Grace didn't know Fern. She'd only known the slightly moody side, and had never really had a good chance to talk about this with her. It almost didn't seem fair. Grace wanted to get to know Fern better, and to let Fern know that no matter the outcome she wanted to remain friends.
That would now be harder than Grace thought. She inwardly sighed, and smiled at Matthew. "Of course, she's your best friend, Mattie. We've been apart a long time, and I understand completely." and she did. She didn't want Matthew dividing up his time between Grace and Fern. "If you want to hang out with Fern, that's fine with me, love." she said, laughing quietly. "Actually, I don't really think you need my permission for anything, but I'm just letting you know...."
My Grace
It tingled her toes (( O___O)) when he pressed his lips to her neck. She giggled. "I'm Yours." she said simply, pushing him away slightly to catch his mouth with hers.

((I now have I'm Yours by Jason Mraz stuck in my head XD

Mahh, just cause I take the text to be more of a warning than a phrase. I dunno Very Happy it made sense in my head haha))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 am

Quill followed behind glanced up at the balcony room it must have a great view of the sunrise and set. But actually climbing up it to vito her brother? Eh he might as well pull a Romeo and wait at the bottom. Looking down the street he thought of here he might be, he shrugged to himself he'd figure it out. "Cool," he said turning back to her.
"I suppose so," he smiled. He grabbed his shirt right where his heart was like it was falling out. "Oh the pain," he laughed. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," he said lamely turning to the street and starting on his way home.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 am

Matthew was pleased to have her okay and her permission, even if he didn't need it. He grinned as she kissed him for once. He kissed her back and smiled as he did so. He could remember his aunt walking in on his brother once, and his brothr had been making out with a girl.
Matthew laughed inwardly. He remembered her yelling that she had been out for five minutes, only to come back to find him sucking on that girl's face. Matthew thought about it and laughed once again inwardly.
He held Grace close. Well, he was making out with Grace on the doorstep of the Lyons coven. This was plesant. If anyone walked out - well, he didn't care. He was making out with a girl. And, as if cherry on the sundae, a hot girl. He rubbed her back as they kissed, and he continued to hold her close. He didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 am

Aimee laughed at his stunt and shook her head. "later!" she said and waves her hand. She watched his back for a while before she went back inside her house. Smiling to herself, she closed the door and leaned against it. Yes, it had been a crazy night with crazy drunkards following them, but she had spent at least an hour with Quill, alone. And they didn't once talk about vampires or fighting.
She took in a deep breath and bit her lip as she smiled. She couldn't believe she was falling for him.
"who was that?" her brother appeared and crossed his arms. "you're back awfully late. And look at that giddy smile." he said, critical. Aimee sighed. "I'm a virgin." she grumbled and past him. "yeah yeah." her brother's eyes narrowed. "watching you." he said.
"yeah whatever!" aimee exclaimed with a laugh at the end. "I'm going camping ish with the rest of my vampire friends." she said as she walked up the stairs. "after dinner. We're hunting for some newborn." she said.
"alright." her brother stalked off to finish watching his show.

(( x3 cute.
Okay, may we skip to tomorrow after lunch? And is this camping, or just plain hunting? 8D
can it be camping too? XD ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 am

(( ment dinner! Not lunch D8 ))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 am

Sure, sorry it took me so long to reply I was getting a shower.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 am

Grace was reluctant to stop, but had to voice something that was on her mind that had caught her attention from the start. She didn't want to ruin this moment at all, but it was kind of important... She shoved it to the back of her mind and kept kissing him. He was so warm, she wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling into the kiss. It felt good when he rubbed her back--so soothing.
Grace kissed his mouth, then his nose, then his forehead, his eyes, cheeks, jawline, and neck, each of her kisses tender and soft. She laughed aloud before returning to his soft mouth.

((Sorry, it's kinda short XDDD

Sure! ....but where are they gonna camp in Rhyolite? XD The woods?))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 am

(( okay! It's fine Fiona XD I barely noticed.

Where should they meet up?
And let's pretend aimee was bringing a huge tent for all of them since it's dangerous to be them alone in different tents while vampire hunting XDD ))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:01 am

You did not notice my awesomeness's disappearance, GASP! Haha, just kidding. Alrights the one big tent things sounds good to me. Umm, maybe the park or the gymnasium? I'm not sure..
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 am

Matthew laughed and let her kiss him all over. For a girl who hadn't seen him in hundreds of years, she sure was passionate about this. He ended with a long kiss on her lips and pulled away.
"that should get us started on our relationship," he said with a light laugh. He pulled her into his lap and held her close. His grace. His grace. Finally. He pressed his lips into her hair and smiled to himself. "heh... Now I don't know what to say." he said. "I guess all that kissing got out what I wanted to say for me." he joked with a grin.
He stroked her long hair lovingly and smiled at her. "youuu look like you've got something to say." he stated, looking at her for a while. "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:05 am

'(( I think they should meet at the park, then camp in the forest XD
less ammount of people around.
Plus, I've used the vampire to attack other vampires already, and she's always run back into the forest XD

And I didn't notice because I text like a snail when it comes to LITERATE roleplays XDD
*Hugs fiona*
you know we love you u .u x3 ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:16 am

"Hahaha, you're so funny." Grace laughed dryly, hitting him lightly in the chest. "I've been wanting to do that for over 400 years, mister, don't rain on my parade." She hesitated, and took a breath. "I think you should tell Fern about this before she finds out about this from someone else." she thought about it. What would she want if Matthew chose Fern over her? She winced. Each blow would have been just as painful. But...she thought it might be better hearing it from Matthew himself, not a person who saw it. That would just be a bullet to the head. Or a stake through the heart. Whichever was more painful... Grace shuddered at the feeling. She shook the thought out of her mind and rested her head on Matthew's chest, closing her eyes, sighing contentedly.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:21 am

((Sounds like a plan, Panda (= ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Rhyolite :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: