Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Fiona
Azzy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Fiona wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't think that it'll be to hard to guess, haha. (:
And The Sissy's is a cool name. (: I really like it everyone was well placed.
Thanks! XP
You can thank Trina for the Placement.
Razz

Well! Fedora is Taylor, the bassist.
I'm the singer.
Vest is Jonathan, Rhythm Guitar.
Bowtie is Josh, Lead guitar.
and the pink tie is Brandon, Drummer.
(and he totally ignored the "black n white" dress code -__-)
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm

(( I'll post anyways. Even though I don't know what's going on. ))

Clara was in her room, sitting on her bed. She propped up her pillows so she could lean against them and feel comfortable. She was reading one of the few books she had. She had even lost count of how many times she's read each one and she refuses to check out a book from her school's library. It was an elementary school and the selection of books was either history or fantasy books that were a few chapters long and a four-year-old could read. She preferred her own books, even if she knew every single word in each one by now.
After some time of reading she grabbed her bookmark, a piece of paper, and stuck it in between the page she left off on. She closed the book and stood from her bed. She set the book down neatly. She liked things to be organized and neat, it makes it easier to find things and it's just nice. Clara left the room and went downstairs to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://queenofzombies.deviantart.com
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 pm

(( Nothing much has been happening in relation to your characters, Jem. Uhm... Loretta left the coven, for what everyone thinks is forever. |D that's mostly it in relation to your peeps?

OH
Sol, since she's Holly's BFF 8D
she and a vampire hunter are datttiiinnggg ish. they're on their first date right now. XD
and neither know what either are 8D

'tis all I believe. ))
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 pm

(( Oh. Sure Azzy. XD Well I started off with Clara. So yeah....

Oh! I got my hair cut. It's really really short now and the bangs are awesome and so are the sides. My hairdresser is AWESOME. So much better than going to my aunt. And my hair is awesome now too. 83 I look all pretty instead of like a hippie.

Fff. Holly thinks that's BAD! D: ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 pm

(( Azzy~
YOUR BOO LOOKS LIKE MY GREEK FRIEND FROM SCHOOL. XD

And don't ask why I keep saying Boo in replacement for girlfriend/boyfriend... XDD

o_______________o Sol is crushing on a bad boy. XD
and she doesn't know he's a hunter~! WHOOT.

oh, and the hunters are the most popular kids in school, kk? 8DD I find it funny |D; ))
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Azrael was in the kitchen resting her head on the table looking out the window. She was so lonely, no one ever really talked to her and Azrael never really went out like she used too. She just sat there in her thoughts, her memories, everything that used to be fun. She missed Damien. She missed Callum, and Amelia, and Kaname and Kain. Azrael turned her head back into the table and sighed.

ooc:

it's okay.
and that's funny cause he's fully Mexican. XD
and he doesn't respond to me when I call him boo. ):
Oh well, I give you permission to call him that! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 pm

(( My friend calls everyone's crushes "Booski". I'm not sure how to spell it, though. But she keeps calling my friend Joe my Booski. Then again, pretty much everyone in my school is calling us boyfriend and girlfriend. o.o

Haha, getting off track.

Yeah, that is funny. XD ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 pm

(( Callum: WOMAN. I'm still here D< come visit me if you're so depressed!

XD
... AZZY'S BOOO 8D
Imma start using that Jem~
BOOSKI.
pronnounced: boo-skii? right? 8D
'cause Imma start saying that to my friends. x3

Me: Lookit Kylie, your Booski!
Kylie: whut? o .o ))
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 pm

(( Amelia is dead. Clara killed her. :K ))

Clara stopped at the doorway to the kitchen. She made a face, noticing Azrael in a depressing and miserable state. Approaching her in that kind of state could be dangerous. She decided to just take a chance anyway.
"Azrael? What are you doing?" Clara asked as she took a few steps into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:44 pm

(( Yeah, that's how you pronounce it. (:
When Kaira first said that I'm like "....what?" ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 pm

(( I am saying that from now on. 8D
and when people ask where I got it, I'll say, "My friend Jem told me about it" XD

Callum: DD: you're the reason for all my MISERY!? *dies*

I talk/chat entirely too much. o____e; ))
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 pm

"Being sad. I've been so lonely since we've moved here, Clara." Azrael frowned, "I have no friends, people think I'm a witch at school. Everything is just kind-of depressing." Azrael sat up and carefully rubbed her eyes. "What about you? What are you doing, Miss Clara?" She asked. She looked out the window, "It's always raining here. It's kind of depressing, especially since we live in California. I don't get it." Azrael looked back at Clara, "On television, it always looks so sunny and happy."
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 pm

"I hope, then, whichever girl in Rhyolite that you're saving that kiss for will love you forever." she smiled a little, and Quill felt bad for trying to be a better person. Oh yes irony his ass. The only girl he'd ever kissed before going out was Alice. And sure it didn't matter but that kiss was what started them going out. Alice didn't come over and ask him to do it. And besides that he really liked Aimee so was it really a crime to not want to kiss her because in a sense he didn't want to be used! Still she came to him first...
"Aimee! I'm home." her brother called out, well I suppose that ends this were Quills exact thoughts. Yeah he was getting tart about it. He didn't want to but the more and more he thought about it the angrier he got all past understanding gone. Don't they normally fake kisses in plays anyway.
Intruth it could be said that Quill was hurt. Hurt that the girl he thought was so different and had proved different by never kissing anyone before would want to give it up on him just because he was better than Michelle they I-might-be-hiding in the closet guy. That was nothing anyone could beat him.
Quill was probably just another guy on the list, watch James would probably be her first kiss just because he was there. Or maybe Mr. K all the girls liked the math teacher anyway didn't they?
"So much for getting this right." she laughed a little. "I'll tell my brother you're here... do you want him to drive you home?"
"Um no thanks the rains clearing up, I'll be fine." He told her and he was surprised at how well he was able to keep the growing anger in his chest out of his voice. He really didn't want to be questioned by her brother or her any more really and something told him that he'd regret blowing his top as a first impression. Yes being stuck in a car didn't seem smart at the moment.
"Oh... and don't tell anyone about my never kissing anyone before... please..." she said softly, "Unless it's James... I think he'll understand." He honestly didn't know what was so embarrassing about it. He would've continued to find it cute had it not been for the fact she was ready to waste it away just because she had to. A teacher couldn't force a kid to kiss someone if they didn't want to. If this was so much of a problem they'd be a lawsuit involved! "See ya," he told her going down through out the house waving and giving her brother a polite smile before heading out entirely. On the trail to home.
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 am

"I only came down for a drink." Clara walked over to the fridge ad grabbed a packet of blood. "This isn't television, Azrael. Not everything is perfect like you see it on that box of uselessness," she said. "Besides, it's not always raining."

She turned around and looked at Azrael. She gave her a look before sitting down at the table. "Listen, I don't have any friends at school either. Then again, I don't what any human friends. They're pointless. You? You want them and obviously need them. Try dressing differently instead of like a gothic witch. That's the reason why people think you are one, you dress like one. I may not have gone to high school, but people are people. In society if you don't dress to impress than you're a freak or outcast. In this case, that's you," Clara said. She gave a shrug, obviously not caring how blunt she had just been.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 am

When he left, Aimee's fake smile disappeared and she felt like beating herself up. Where was the knife. Ha! She could kill herself right now if it wouldn't make her disappear forever. Stupid stupid! How could she be such an idiot. Obviously he didn't love her. He didn't like her. He liked her as a friend and it stopped there. Aimee flopped down on her bed and groaned aloud. Stupid onstage kisses. Stupid plays. Stupid EVERYTHING. She felt like hitting something, and hard. Her teeth gritted.
Every time she happened to show that she possibly liked him he turned on her. Everything went downhill whenever she cried because she'd seen him with another girl, or became tense when he didn't want to kiss her. She felt like kicking herself. She couldn't cry, why would she? All he had done was rip her heart into tiny pieces... and yet she still loved him. She sighed deeply. Crying wasn't something she wanted to do right now...
She calmed down slowly, thinking about how he looked at her, how he had told her flat out that he wanted her to save that kiss for someone special, how he was going to save his next kiss for a girlfriend. Aimee laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling. "If only you knew you were that guy." She whispered to herself, staring at the ceiling. She turned on her side and looked out the windows into the dark night.
She closed her eyes. Why was everything so wrong when she wanted it to be right? Maybe she should face the facts. Everything was /better/ when she was just friends. When she visibly showed she liked him he got mad at her. "Just figure out what those words mean already." She groaned to herself, shoving a pillow into her face. "Je t'aime." she muttered. Maybe she could smother herself?
She pulled the pillow away at her mocking thoughts. If she was going to die, she was going to die of old age or if some stupid vampire ate her. Aimee threw a pillow up and caught it. Quill, I love you. Just realize it so I don't have to come out and yell it in your face.

(( I have this weird feeling that they will get madder and madder at eachother until one of them explodes and yells out, "I FREAKING LOVE YOU THAT'S WHY!"
8D; XD ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 am

(( I drew a picture of sleeping/knocked out aimee getting bitten by some random vamp 8D;
I'm strange. u .u;

'tis only a sketch though ono ))

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum