Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Sunny
RiRi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:47 pm

The scenery whipped by as Stephen wove between cars. It was so often when he took his bike out, Stephen never really bothered to look at the cars passing by and everything. It all seemed the same to him. They approached the giant ice rink. It had big glass windows where people outside could look in and see people skating inside. They pulled up to the parking space. Stephen sighed as he turned the engine off. "We're here." he beamed, taking off his helmet. "I'm paying, by the way." he added, taking his keys and putting them safely in his pocket. He smiled at Sol, and held out a hand to help her off. He took off his gloves and put them inside the helmet. "Just a warning, I'm not exactly the er...best at ice skating, mind you. Prepare for ultimate slowness in the beginning."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Sol sat up and took the helmet off as well. She set it on the motorcycle and got off, taking Stephen's hand as she did so. "You don't have to..." she said, in response to him saying he'd pay. "and that's alright. I can teach you." she offered with a small smile. She would like to teach stephen to skate. Or she could just skate circles around him. The idea made her laugh inwardly.
She led him inside to the skating rink. There was the guy sitting at the admission window, waiting for people to walk up to him and pay. When he saw Sol enter he laughed. "Hey! You're that girl." he grinned, "Where've you been? and that Jamie boyfriend of your's?" Sol flushed and shook her head, "Jamie went to Paris." she lied. She honestly had no idea where Jamie was, and that man brought her back sad memories.
"Ahhh" the man chuckled, then looked at Stephen, "So you moved on to this guy? how long have you two been dating?" Sol's cheeks reddened and her head ducked down out of embarrassment. The guy simply chuckled at her. He obviously had no idea she had gone through another awful breakup with a guy names James, and that was was currently single, and not dating Stephen.
Sol noticed, when she ducked her head, she had been holding and was still holding Stephen's hand. It was somewhat comforting to hold his hand. She wondered how it would feel if she took James here... too bad she'd never know what it'd be like to ice skate with him.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Stephen scowled at the man at the register. He obviously had no sense of class. Obviously something was wrong when she wasn't with another guy! Stephen sighed and held up two fingers. "Two tickets please." he said. He guy winked at him while he handed Stephen the tickets. Stephen rolled his eyes. "Thanks a lot." He said, and looked down at Sol. Her face was quite red. Stephen gave her hand an encouraging squeeze to show her he didn't mind. They walked toward the lockers and Stephen got his size skates. He sat down on the rickety bench to try on his skates. "Don't mind that guy." Stephen said. "He obviously doesn't have a sense of class or prudence."
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Sol was grateful for the comforting squeeze. She was pleased that Stephen didn't mind. She followed him into the locker rooms, and got herself her sized skates. She knew her size by now since she had her own pair at home, but since there had been no time to grab them earlier she didn't have them with her now. She put on the rental skates and laced them up expertly before looking over at Stephen.
"It's fine. He was here when my first boyfriend and I went ice skating." she explained. She remembered the other couple with the boy who kept giving her looks and the girl who got jealous. She snorted inwardly. Jamie had handled that fairly well and the two had been kicked out of the rink. She watched Stephen as he tried on the skates, and she helped him adjust the skates so that they'd work better for him.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Stephen smiled as she bent down to help him. "Thanks, Sol." He got up, testing the skates, and wobbled a bit. "Ehhh," he groaned uneasily. "I'm always a fish out of water with these the first few min-!" He'd completely lost his balance and toppled over the garbage cans. The dude behind the register burst out in uncontrollable fits of laughter. "Oh man..." Stephen closed his eyes, slightly embarrassed, though he picked himself back up and leaned against the post. "I think I'm good." He said, partially to himself, to ensure he didn't fall over again. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled down at Sol. "Ready for some skating?" he asked, walking over to her. It was always awkward walking in ice skates, since you were basically balancing on two blades, and didn't exactly have a center of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:31 am

Lionel loved naps. He took them multiple times a day even if it mean he had to stay up all night drawing heaven knows what. He was about to fall into the darkness of sleep when a quiet, familiar voice interrupted him. He ignored it and was immediately grumpy and wide awake when a familiar figure laid down on top of him. He always knew who it was without looking. Lionel ignored her for a moment while his hand snaked around on top of the sofa for a plane and he tossed it towards her, making sure that it touched her head. "Well, look who's home." he said sarcastically and annoyed, but there was a note of fondness in it. His arm was still over his eyes as he spoke. "Did you enjoy the fresh air?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 am

Wren grinned nastily. "No, you were right. It was half-hanging out of her neck." she said, remembering the memory. "The best part was that when she accidentally stepped on Sanson's foot and her last words." Trust Wren to find the death of someone exciting. Well it was. You only get to see a queen die once in a lifetime. She nodded when Aislinn mentioned swimming with the great whites. Another thing to add to her forever growing list. "Not something I'd want to try, but I'm definitely going to do it when I find the time." The thought of swimming with a shark sounded scary, but Wren was always up for anything. "No wonder you don't like traveling." she grinned. Aislinn didn't like planes huh? Well, another thing to add on her also forever growing faults list. Rune and Sable were at the top of it.

"You'd probably end up getting eaten anyway." Rune's quiet voice muttered from Wren's window, and seconds later, his head popped out. "Aislinn." he nodded towards her. Although he too knew almost nothing about the people that he lived with except Wren, he at least knew all their names; unlike her who never took the initiative to get to know others except for nothing but their faults.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:36 am

Aislinn laughed. "Well, that would be a sight to see. How'd the crowd react?" it was a fairly morbid subject, and surely Leo wasn't likely to approve of it, but Aislinn shrugged it off. "It just makes me dizzy. I prefer the sea rather than air." Ask any one of Aislinn's friends at school, and they'd say Aislinn could be a mermaid if she wanted to. Aislinn waved to Rune. "Hello, Rune." she smiled at Rune, not exactly expecting a smile back. "Actually, sharks are quite docile. Jaws was just complete shit, and gave sharks a bad name." Aislinn wasn't an activist, for the dolphins and sharks, but anyone with a heart that watched The Cove or Sharkwater had to tear up at the sight of dolphins being stabbed to death with long spears, or sharks being slaughtered like pigs for their fins, that didn't even taste like anything.

Last edited by RiRi on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Sol would have laughed at Stephen if she wasn't so concerned. She helped him up and managed a small comforting smile, ignoring the man behind the counter. "It's okay, you'll get used to it." she insisted. Sol herself was pretty graceful on skates. Well, as graceful as you CAN be walking on two blades. She could balance well and had no problem walking.
She took his hand since he was wobbly, and led him over to the doors that led into the actual rink. She opened the door and went through, still holding Stephen's hand. She then went over to the doorway to the ice, "Ready?" she turned towards him and smiled a little. She was obviously excited for this, but not enough to make her smile entirely.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Kolian blinked, a bit meek as she hinted the annoyed tone in his voice. She looked at the paper airplane as it fell after hitting her head. She cuddled against him. "I'm sorry." she said, "But... I did... kind of." she said. She didn't exactly say that it had been painful walking around, but it was hinted.
She could barely hear the fondness, but she knew it was there. Kolian couldn't help but smiling. She really did love Lionel with all her heart. Even if he was a bit annoyed with her sometimes, she still loved him just for that. She closed her eyes and smiled a little to herself. "I'm sorry." she repeated, "I thought it'd be good for me... but Sol and Stephen didn't think so." she said, a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Panda wrote:
(( JAmes and Sol broke up |D

and Regan and leo are talking about poison in blood bags I think XD

REPLY TO ZACH.
who is now Bailey. His name is now Bailey. :3 ))

(( Pfft. Bailey.
Such a girl's name. XD ))
Back to top Go down
http://queenofzombies.deviantart.com
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 pm

ooc//
Again, sorry I haven't been on. I don't know why, but I just haven't been in the rp mood.
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Panda wrote:
Zach's lunch was soon delivered and he was munching down on food when Jessica waltzed in. He didn't care too much for the girl, even if she was dating one of his friends, and therefore he didn't notice her, at first. He was eating his lunch when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He jumped a bit but took it out and stared at the text from jessica. He sighed, rolled his eyes and looked around, noticing she was sitting with the girl that had laughed at him earlier. Who was that girl anyways?
Zach picked up a french fry and threw it at Jessica. "Here's my reply to your text, hi." he said and smiled a little. He was fairly comfortable talking with her, since he knew her well. However, other than that, he wasn't so smooth talking to other girls. Hence the reason he chose not to speak to Holly, but instead glance at her.

Jessica zipped her head around and glared at Bailey, only because she didn't realize it was Bailey. She then smiled and quickly left Holly's booth without a goodbye or anything. Jessica picked the french fry from her hair and flicked it at Bailey's head. She sat down in the booth and smirked. "What are you doing here? Where's everyone else?" She asked.

Holly just rolled her eyes. She was actually fine with her leaving, in fact she was glad.
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 pm

ooc//
*gasp*
I missed Cally's birthday? D:
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:46 am

Stephen grinned back at Sol. "As ready as I'll ever be." Stephen  said, and allowed her to lead him out. Stephen looked at the ice, and sighed. "Here goes nothing." he closed his eyes and stepped out onto the slippery surface. His first steps were a bit wobbly, but Stephen righted himself, and turned back to Sol. "I'm going to take a test lap." he told her before taking off. It was like skiing. You transferred your weight from right to left, right to left. Stephen got the hang of it, still rickety on his skates, but he sped up, like any boy would do his age, just for the adrenaline rush. So much for that, because he slipped and fell. Like a runner diving for home base, Stephen slid on his side across the ice. "And we're down again!" he sighed, but laughed anyways. He held out a hand to Sol. "Well, Sol, ready to go?" he asked her, smiling and holding out a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 am

"You're the last Fonnet are you not?"

Nerine's head whipped around to see a sly faced boy standing behind her, smiling impishly. Nerine felt her defenses rising and she stood her ground, her hands curling into fists. "I have no idea what you're talking about." she growled, raising an eyebrow at him in a warning to back off. "Oh, don't play games with me." he said, stepping closer to her and she immediately took a step backwards. "Tell me, how many of us newborns have you killed?" His voice rose to a snarl. "We've been watching you." As if on cue, four more newborns appeared and stood behind him. "Today is the day the last Fonnet is vanquished."

"Over my dead body!" Nerine spat, pulling out a blue spare smoke ball from her pocket and throwing it. As the ball exploded, she turned her back and fled. Already she could hear the snarls of the newborns as they came after her. She ran towards the first house she saw; which she didn't know was where the Merrill coven was located and rapped on the door, banging it with her fists. "Open up!" she shouted. "Shit!" she glanced wildly behind her to see the five newborns already almost at her.

Last edited by Sunny on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 am

"They were horrified and fascinated at the same time." Wren said, grinning nastily, remembering the faces of those French people. "I'm not really into swimming though." she added, but the thought of swimming with sharks was exciting. "Sharks? Docile? Seriously?" She had watched Jaws and sharks looked like nasty meat eating predators to her. "Rune! We're going to Australia at the end of the year!" All Wren got in reply from Rune was a glare. Swimming with sharks was the last thing that he wanted and it was so obvious on his face. He would rather go skydiving and end up dying rather than swim in a sea full of fat, white nasty fish. "Dunno about you, Aislinn, but sharks don't seem all that docile to me." Wren shrugged at her.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 am

Lionel snorted. "You are still in pain and you had to go walking around doing God knows what. Jeez." He glanced up at the ceiling. "Walking will be only good for you after you recover. I give credit to Sol and Stephen for telling you that." He huffed and picked up a plane, tossing it up in the air and not looking as it sailed around the room again., and at the same time, not knowing that he sounded like a teacher scolding his student. "I admire you for wanting the exercise, but it was a foolish thing to do, little vampire. Would you like to explain where you have been during your walk?"
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

Grace slowly wandered her way over to the Merrill house to talk to Matthew. Frankly, she was a bit hurt that Matthew was staying up in his room. She missed him dearly, and wondered why she hadn't come out. It suddenly occurred to her that Matthew might be a bit confused after Fern left. Grace sighed. She didn't want Fern sad. Grace knew that when one of Matthew's friends-especially one of his best friends-was down, especially because of Matthew, than Matthew was never happy. Grace understood that it might have taken a long time to get him up and happy again, but this long.....she didn't expect that. 
"Open up! Shit!"
Grace looked up to see a pretty blonde at the Merrill front door. She looked....frustrated. "Excuse me..." Grace asked. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Nerine's head twisted around to see a pretty Asian girl, coming up to her and asking whether she needed help or not. She stared at her, bewildered. Help? She needed more than help; she needed a goddamned psychological assurance that told her that 'them newborns ain't gonna hurt ya because you're a hunter'. Nerine's eyes flashed when she saw one of the newborns leaping forward, towards Grace's unprotected back. Her caution against everything lost for a moment, she ducked and in an excellent roundhouse kick, swiped Grace off her feet, causing the newborn to leap into thin air. "Get out of here or get in this house or whatever." she gasped out, stomping down hard on the newborn's back, causing his spine to break. The other four newborns looked on; their backs arching and preparing to leap onto her any moment. What Nerine was unaware of was that she had been shouting outside the Merrill house all this while and that there were four newborns perched outside the coven at this moment.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 am

Grace's eyebrows furrowed, when Nerine turned around, panic in her eyes. All of a sudden, with moves like lightning, the girl had moved Grace out of the way. Grace was about to yelp in protest when she saw what she was so frantic about. "Oh my..." Grace gasped.
"Get out of here or get in this house or whatever." Nerine said quickly before snapping the newborn's spine with a sickening crunch. Grace flinched away from the noise, feeling suddenly woozy, but there was no time to feel weak.
Another newborn making a beeline for the Nerine's back. Grace automatically stepped silently in the way before she knew what she was doing. Her eyes widened in fear as the newborn powered on. Finally, Grace found her voice. "MATTHEW!" she all but screamed, as she leaned sideways and kicked the newborn in the navel karate style, sending it careening backwards, but not before it took a swipe her neck with samurai sword sharp nails. She shrieked in pain, calling the leader of the Merrill Coven house. "CALLUM, HELP!" Grace stepped beside the Nerine, her eyes on the newborns facing them. Anybody sensible would go and run for help, but that was Grace. Thinking about everybody else's safety except her own. Grace inhaled a sharp breath, and released it, letting out a low whisper. "Please...."

Last edited by RiRi on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 am

"Yeah, I'd be too," Aislinn said at Wren's mentioning of the French people's reactions. "But anyways...if you're calm and nice, than they're calm. Call me Mahatma Ghandi if ya want to, but some sharks, especially hammerhead sharks can sense your fear slash vibrations, or whatever we put off these days-" Aislinn waved her hand away as if dismissing whatever concept she was trying to get across. "-and then that puts fear into them. They can feel your heartbeat-well, if you're human anyways-and for humans, you would always have to work hard to keep your cool and your heart rate normal." Aislinn shrugged. "Honestly, we're vampires. I hardly doubt we would get eaten alive by a shark, even it if was a man eating one." Aislinn snorted, leaning back into the trunk of the tree. "And even if it was one, just do what the movies tell you and give it a good thwack on the nose."
She grinned at Wren. She actually didn't know if that rumor was true or not, though she did know that rubbing a crocodile's belly would get it into a kind of zen mode. That is if you could ever reach a crocodile's belly and not get caught in one of their deadly 'Death Rolls'. A Death Roll was when a crocodile had something in it's jaws, but it wasn't breaking free of it's attachment, so it rolled over to twist off whatever it had in it's mouth.

((Sorry I'm spouting all these facts. =) They're semi interesting XDD))
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 am

Why isn't she leaving? Nerine thought frantically as Grace shrieked in pain. She dispatched a second newborn twisting its neck like a corkscrew and piled him on top of the other one. When Grace screamed for help, she recognized one of the names. Callum. Callum Silversomething. Wait, Callum was the leader of Merrill. Which meant all this while she had been making a racket outside a leech's house. Shit. "Shit." Nerine echoed, glancing behind her and sure enough, it was the Merrill house. Double shit. The last thing she wanted was the Merrill leader on her ass. The other three newborns were now cautious, staying at the entrance outside the house. At this rate, she had no choice but to flee. Screw manners, she was going in. She went over to the door and wrenched it open; pushing Grace and herself in and slamming it shut. Once she was in, she collapsed, her back leaning against the door as she panted heavily. Outside she could hear the newborns shouting in anger, but smart enough not to come charging into a house full of vampires. "You haven't seen the last of us, Fonnet!" she could hear one of them shout outside. Nerine wouldn't like better than to open t he door and give them the finger but she knew that would be a foolish and dangerous thing to do. In fact, they were aggravated enough already.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 am

Wren and Rune listened to her, their mouths half open. If anyone had said that Aislinn had been born in the sea, they would have agreed immediately. "Animal lover. Nice." Rune remarked, raising an eyebrow at her in a form of some sort of admiration. Wren smirked. "A thwack on the nose eh?" She shot a glance at Rune who instantly barked. "Try it on Sable when he gets here." he snapped, rolling his eyes and storming off into the house. She could hear the door slam shut from here. Wren watched him leave, grinning from ear to ear nastily. "He is such a kid." she said fondly, tilting her head to one side. "I bet your brother doesn't storm off like that." she grinned at Aislinn. It sounded and seemed impossible for elder brothers to storm off sulking.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:12 pm

(( I'm gone for like...a day or two and you people involve my characters? =w=
thannkssss.
XDD
I hope your characters don't think Cally is ignoring them. ono
I'll reply to everything in a sec. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next