Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
panda
Fiona
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:00 pm

(( Sol: HUG Dx ))

Sol listened to Rune. The reason she had come to him was because he could come right out with no issue and tell her how things were. She closed her eyes, and though every word hurt, this was what she had expected. Sol opened her eyes and looked at Rune. She looked so worn out, so tired and so hurt. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Rune again, "He said he wasn't here to kill us." she said quietly. "So... don't worry... they're only here to keep other humans from receiving the same fate we did, whether it was good or bad for us." she said.
Sol sighed softly and put her head in her hands, "I know, this was my fault..." she whispered. "I just didn't know, and couldn't help it." she said quietly. Sol was silent for a few moments longer and looked up at Rune again. She desperately wanted to hug him, because she wanted someone to hug. She looked down at her feet and heaved a small sigh once again. She already missed James, so she could tell this wasn't going to be good. Her chest still hurt as she thought of him. She missed him so much and she wanted him back so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm

((Rune: !(&#*(^*^$!!! -pushes away- You got the wrong person, I'm not huggable! DX))

"That's crap." Rune said, his voice harsher than he expected. His voice turned darker on each syllable that he spoke. "That's what they all say. Just you see. One slip up. One little order from the authorities and you can guess what happens next." He was almost spitting out each word at the end, oblivious to the fact that he was so much like Wren when he was harsh. He fell silent, turning away from her and allowing his bicolored eyes to gaze out the window. "The both of you are at fault. Stop beating yourself up. What's done is done; you can't go back and rewrite the past." His voice was quiet when he spoke, making him much more older than usual; a jaded, realistic old man. The last line that he spoke had been used by him multiple times for many years when there was no use crying over split milk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Aislinn shrugged again. "It never really happens with me, I guess I was wrapped up in school." she said, and her eyes widened slightly when Wren told her her age. Aislinn counted in her head. Almost 600 years older than her. Pretty impressive. Aislinn mulled over her answer to Wren's comment. Of course if you were alive for that long you eventually would get tired of seeing the world, and even settling down. "I think, when someone has lived for as long as you have gets tired, it's understandable. But unfortunately," Aislinn sighed, looking at Wren. "there's no real way to change that, so we all eventually have to....for lack of a better phrase...suck it up, and do what we can to make it interesting." that was her best insight at the moment. Aislinn wondered when she would get tired of her life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Stephen looked up from his work. He turned back to Kolian. "Her boyfriend? Uh oh. I hope you'll forgive me if I duck out of that conversation." Tears made him slightly uncomfortable, especially if they involved boys. Stephen never knew what to say, though he was good at comforting people and cheering them up in different ways. He stuck the cup of blood in the microwave for 30 seconds and waited. He looked back up at Kolian as the blood was done, and gave it to her. Uh oh. Stephen winced. "Ladybug, what's on your mind?" he knew that look, and eyed her suspiciously. "You're not gonna make me jump in a mud puddle to cheer someone up again, are you?" He'd had to jump in mud to make a little girl happy one time when they found her crying in the park. It was when the two were human, and Stephen didn't mind getting dirty, but it was raining that day and he was already freezing down to his socks, so you could understand his mood when he got out of the mud.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 pm

(( Sol: ;^; ))

Sol looked up at Rune, astonished. He was older than her and therefore he should know more about the world than she did herself. However, as she thought it over she knew that James would never lie to her. She closed her eyes for a while and frowned, listening. She nodded her head, finally, seeming to understand all that he was saying. It was her fault, and his. James should've known better, and so should she.
Sol let out a tiny sigh and looked at her feet again. He wouldn't lie to her... but if it meant getting his human mother and human sister back, would he kill her? Sol had that sick feeling that told her, 'yes. he would.' Sol felt sick and so she laid down on Rune's bed, curling up. She looked much like a mother during her mid-life crisis or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Kolian took the cup gratefully with a nice thank you. She drank thirstily and for some reason this blood wasn't the same when they were in her colorful cups. She finished half the cup and licked her lips then looked at Stephen so she could reply to his question. She couldn't help but smile when he asked if she was going to make him jump into a mud puddle. She remembered that.
Kolian had made him do that. It had been raining, the sky was dark and she was only about ten. Though, years and years ago it was safe to walk the streets while you were little. She had been dressed up in a bright yellow rain coat with yellow boots. She had the hood of the jacket up and her hair had been pulled into pig tails. She remembered finding Stephen all wet and hiding under a tree to get out of the rain. She had taken his hand and pulled him quickly on home so he wouldn't catch a cold, when they passed a small girl - a girl older than herself - sitting on the ground crying near the park.
Kolian didn't like seeing the poor girl so upset. and though the girl was in a mud puddle, she had forced ten year old Stephen to go comfort her. Kolian smiled to herself as she remembered. Kolian had never been the best at comforting, Stephen was always number one when it came to that. So, though he was soaking wet and probably going to come down with a cold later, she had made him comfort the girl.
Though Stephen had gotten sick the next day, Kolian did really like to see that girl smile when Stephen helped her out. Kolian also knew that Stephen probably felt the same way. While he was sick, she had stayed by him all that time too, apologizing for keeping him out longer than he should've been. Still, though, she knew that even though he was muddy and wet that day, it probably made him feel good to know he had helped someone out.
"I want you to cheer Sol up." Kolian said and nodded her head. What she didn't tell stephen was that she wanted him, if Sol didn't have a boyfriend anymore, to get to know her more. Alot more. Kolian grinned brightly. Perfect plan. If he could help Sol out sometime, then they could get to know eachother. Kolian got excited just thinking about it. What if they happened to like eachother alot!? Then they'd thank her. They would. Kolian smiled.

(( XDD I doubt Sol will want another boyfriend so quickly though... x3
Kolian: o3o Stephen will fall in love and woo her! THE PERFECT PLAN. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:43 pm

((On my phone and watching Pirates of the Caribbean, so I'll be slooooow. x3))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 pm

(( XD Nice, and Kk.
I'm taking a bunch of random FB quizzes. |D
btw, I have a boyfriend without benefits. XDDDD apparently. x33 ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:05 pm

((Oh congrats! Wait...I don't know what that means haha))

Stephen gave a defeated sigh, and rolled his eyes. He leaned against the countertop and crossed his arms. He looked at Kolian knowingly. "Kolian, you realize that's the same thing as jumping in mud? Mix tears with earth and you get mud." Stephen grinned. Nevertheless he always loved trying to cheer people up. He sighed, and threw his hands up in the air. "Fine, I'll do it. And how do you propose we go about cheering her up? Huh? I hardly know the girl, Kolian."
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:13 pm

(( XDD basically I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend. But the dude I was ranting about... like a week or so ago says he likes me too XDD and so he's calling himself my boyfriend, even after I told him what my parents said ^^; so basically, a boyfriend without benefits, no dating onexone and stuff XDDD ))

Kolian rolled her eyes and grinned, not caring much apparently. "That's just it. You can get to know her better and soon you two will be friends. I bet if she had more friends she'd be happier, Stephen." Kolian's eyes shone, "You're good at making friends too... won't you do it?" she asked, putting her hands together as if begging. "I know you two can be good friends."
She smiled widely, "And then she'll be happy and you would've made a new friend and made her happy again." Kolian smiled brightly. She was loving this idea. She really did want to help Sol out, and doing so through Stephen was the best she could ever do, or come up with.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Stephen sighed and looked at Kolian. Well, she certainly seemed healthy enough to get back into matchmaking, since that's where he figured she was taking this conversation. "Alright, alright." he said. "What am I supposed to do?"

((Sorry it's short.

XDDDDD that's so cool be likes you back though!))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:37 pm

(( XDD it's fine. I'll reply later when Sol is freed up. |D ))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:07 pm

The sunlight broke into the Merrill home through the kitchen window. It fell in squares on the counters and tables and on a tall young man sitting there alone. He was holding a wine glass filled with blood, what it seemed. He picked up the wine bottle and poured a little into the blood so that it took on a wine texture and color. 
Callum stirred the mixture with his finger as he leaned his cheek on his hand. It was quiet. Callum closed his eyes and sighed. "happy birthday." he whispered to himself. He looked out the window and thought about Clara, Azrael, Vivian, Matthew, And... Loretta. He wondered what they were doing today. Callum picked up the wine glass and drank every last bit of what he had put in it. 
He stood and went to the sink to wash it out before putting it away along with the wine. He finally sat down at the table again and just stared out the window. It was his birthday, but he wasn't sure if anyone cared, or knew. He closed his eyes. He had celebrated countless birthdays alone, so why did this one matter? Callum looked down at his hands and sighed. It didn't. He was immortal and it was just another day for him. 
Callum ran his fingers through his blonde hair and away from his blue eyes sleepily. He put a hand to his forehead and closed his eyes again. It was very nice. Peace, quiet, but not entirely what he wanted. He wished to hear Fern yelling at Matthew, and Matthew yelling back. He wanted to hear Cecil trying to get them to break it up along with Vivian's laughter. He wanted to see Thistle bouncing around happily, Hattie saying things matter-of-factly, and most of all he wanted to see Loretta in her corner smiling with a book, holding up her camera to capture the whole scene. 
Fat chance he'd get that for his birthday. Callum laughed at himself aloud. He wanted his happy coven members back. He almost had them, but not really. Vivian always looked so sad and in pain, Hattie had seemed so mad lately, Fern and Matthew were calm and distant, Loretta was gone. Callum sighed to himself and stared at the table, his head still in his hands. Life was stressful. 
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:10 pm

(( Yes. I am pretending that today for them is november ninth XDD ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Vivian sighed, tightening her grip on he steering wheel. She drew up to the house and sat in the car, the music blaring. She had gone out shopping. It was a variety of shopping. She had taken the liberty to get a few needed things around the house. Vivian bought some extra clothes and books for herself and some extra supplies for the craft room.
She had caught sight of an amazing but cheap scarf that she thought Loretta would like along with some new water glasses for the kitchen. Winter was of the essence, and Vivian had bought some new mugs as well. Her favorite mug had elegant designs along the lip of the glass and a fleur de lis stamped on the side. She'd bought a good book for Matthew. Although Vivian thought Matthew didn't like books, Vivian had heard it was a hilarious read, and thought Matthew might like it. Vivian hauled the various bags out of the car and walked up the steps. 
There was a rip and her bags burst open. Vivian shouted out in frustration and threw her hands up in the air. "I give up!" she groaned, and sat down on the steps. This was not her day. Vivian put her head in her hands.
Today she was wearing a fitted white tank top with a royal blue cardigan over. There was a thick silk light lavender  ribbon she had tied as a belt in a bow around her waist. She wore skinny jeans and converse. Her hair was up in a curly mass above her head like a black halo, with strands falling her face. Vivian picked up the box nearest to her, and realized what it was. She looked at it a long time. Callum's present.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Callum heard a car pull up into the drive way, and he knew it was either Vivian or Loretta's cab. He secretly wished it could be Loretta's cab, and she would come in, better, and smile at them all. It was then that he heard a frustrated exclamation and he knew immediately who it was.
Callum walked out and opened the door to the front of the house. He saw the scattered items, bags and Vivian, sitting there alone, holding a box. He sighed a little and walked down the steps. He began picking up the mugs as well as the scarves and putting them back into bags. "Come on, no reason to give up." Callum said. He gently picked up all the scattered items, putting them in their bags and setting them beside Vivian.
Once he was done, Callum took a seat next to Vivian and looked at her. She looked worn out, and he felt the same way. He looked up at the sky and at the few clouds creeping by. Some of the leaves were changing colors. He took in a deep breath of the cool yet warm California air. Callum looked over at Vivian. "Not having a good day?" he asked softly.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40