Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
panda
Fiona
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 am

"Normally smell, we've gotten a few diseased ones before. It's pretty easy smell the difference. But if they're discolored that might prove bad to," she replied. Jumping clearly as the music blasted almost making her drop a bag she'd been inspecting.
"I didn't know that you played the piano," she said his eyes picking up to meet his with a little interest. "Fast song, I have to admit I'm surprised your into ragtime."
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sorry that was short, be right back shower.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:46 am

Leo wrinkled his nose. "Diseased ones? With what? Salmonella? E. Coli?" he made a disgusted sound, and looked at the bag in his hand. It was a good color, and didn't smell weird. Just same old same old. He nodded, looking at the bag, then at Regan, smiling a bit. "Yeah, I play the piano. We had a piano at my old house, and Aislinn always wanted to learn, but I practiced secretly while she had her back turned. So don't tell her." He winked, laughing. "She'd kill me if she found out. I don't really like playing those Symphony D, or A or whatever you call 'ems. They're beautiful, but they put me to sleep so fast. Gershwin and Joplin are my favorites." Leo smirked at Regan. "What? Did you think I was the type of guy who didn't know who Beethoven or Bach was?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:21 am

Regan shrugged, "actually I thought it was HIV of some sort though I can't be positive. It was definitely natural, well as natural as diseases get that is.. Stuff they couldn't use in blood drives I'd think. Probably wouldn't have killed use but it definitely wasn't the best for us." Taking a few bags she examined with extra caution before setting another one aside in the okay pile listening to Leo as he talked. "Why couldn't she learn?" Regan questioned. "No, I well I'm not sure what I thought. Guess I'm just surprised lately when people start, " she had to paused to find the right word. Her language barrier kicking in once again, "appreciating more classical music." she finished her accent think. She really needed to get away from that highschool, they were killing her mind in there.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:41 am

((I'm re writing Leo and Aislinn's past, just an FYI (= ))

"Mmm," Leo mused. "HIV, sounds yummy." he said. He picked up another bag, and mused over his thoughts. "Aislinn couldn't learn because she was busy taking care of our six other siblings." He said, looking over the bag. This was starting to make him thirsty. Leo sighed. "I helped a lot, but they tended to gravitate towards Aislinn for attention. She's more of a motherly figure to them than I was, which was completely understandable." It didn't mean that the kids loved Aislinn more than Leo, but they turned to Aislinn for comfort and unconditional love, whereas they turned to Leo for fun and playtime. It was an equal situation that suited the eldest Carver siblings just fine. "Well, you never know, though I don't know anyone else who likes classical music besides Aislinn, so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you." Leo advised, half seriously and half joking.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 am

"Wow thats a lot of kids to take care of," Regan commented she found her hands moving slower more interested in my Leo was saying than the task at hand. It didn't stop her thoughts from racing on all the other things that needed to be done around the house but it definitely slowed them a good amount.
"Wouldn't dream of it," Regan smirked, "not in this time anyway." Regan always felt more of a tug towards classical music though lately she'd caught herself on an alternative rock style classic music always held first place for her.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:51 am

"Mhmmm," Leo muttered, looking at the bag. "Oh, here's something. Wait, no that's just a dot from permenant marker..." Leo put it away and picked another bag up. "Surprisingly so," he said, referring to their unnaturally large amount of siblings. "considering that my mother and father were too busy arguing and drinking to care about six kids." He said this almost casually, and almost without any signs of holding a grudge against his parents. He used to be furious that his parents left them like that, but it was in the past, and nothing that Aislinn and Leo could do would change that. Leo looked at another bag, and seeing that it was alright, tossed it to the side a little too harshly. It slid on the counter and fell off. "Oh, shi-" Leo lunged towards the end of the counter and landed on the ground. There was a thud, and an "Ow...." followed by Leo's hand appearing over the counter top with the blood bag intact and in his hand. "I got it."
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 am

Wren raised an eyebrow and nodded, not having any comments to say about her statement. She snorted when Aislinn said that Stephen had the attention span of a teaspoon, which was true. "You can always ask Rune when he's in the mood." she shrugged nonchalantly. Her brother knew how to play the piano and guitar indeed, but he was more adept at piano. She noticed how Aislinn spoke about her past and her family so casually and Wren couldn't help but feel a little incredulous. She herself could never talk about her own past without a trace of bitterness. Aislinn must have gotten over hers. Even after six hundred years flew by for her, she never talked about her past. Rune was the same, although his past was a little different from hers.

She peered down and saw another collie, but it wasn't Mit. It was Bear, who was now chasing a squirrel around the tree. Wren snorted. Dogs. She had never liked them. Noisy, dirty animals. As if on cue, her coon, Altair appeared and leaped onto the sill, making her violin slip and would have fell onto the floor if Wren's reflexes hadn't caught it. She placed it onto the bed and raised an eyebrow at her huge cat, who was now sitting and occupying the whole of the sill, purring contently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:51 am

"Rune knows how to play?" Aislinn rose her eyebrows at Wren. "I didn't know that. I'll have to ask him about that." She sighed, looking down at Bear, who had now gotten tired of chasing the squirrel and was now looking up at Altair. Aislinn let out an incredulous unladylike snort and smirked down at Bear. "Tough luck, you nob," Aislinn laughed. "This cat looks like it doesn't take shit from anybody." Aislinn looked back at the purring cat. A lot of people in Aurora seemed to have animal companions, Aislinn noticed. When the violin slipped, Aislinn made a move as if she would jump out of the tree to catch the violin, but Wren seemed like she got it, so she sat back in her perch in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:54 am

As Sol stepped past him and into the house, Rune shut the door with his foot and glanced at her, one eyebrow raised, his face already asking 'what the hell happened and what are you doing here?' His eyes widened when she opened her arms, as though she wanted to hug him but she stopped herself in time. He allowed himself an inward sigh of relief. Luckily she hadn't touched him or else the whole house would come crumbling down immediately. When she began to speak, he listened intently, not interrupting. His eyes seemed to widen at every word and his face changed from shock to the redness of outrage and finally it was as pale as a corpse with an expression of seriousness not suitable for someone who looked twelve and it made him look ten times older. Boyfriend? Vampire hunter? Found out? As far as he was concerned, vampire hunter equals to government which equaled to house arrest plus enemy plus dangerous.

"I think we better take this conversation upstairs." he said darkly, walking past her and heading towards the stairs. He glanced over his shoulder at her at the first step, clearly asking her to follow him before turning his back to her and going up, his mind a whirl. Rune had only met vampire hunters once in his life. It was when a group of rogue hunters, invaded his first coven, Silveren, which was the name he had changed his last name to. There were a few survivors, including him, but the leader, Maya, decided to disband the whole coven after the attack, feeling it useless to join again since most of her members and friends were already gone. Since then, Rune had always avoided humans most of the time, paranoid that any one of them could be hunters in disguise. Rune found himself reminiscing about this event that nearly claimed his second life and he grimaced, shaking his head to not reminisce about the past as he sat on his bed, waiting for Sol.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Wren shrugged and picked up Altair from the sill, who instantly began meowing in protest. "No, he doesn't." she said fondly and placed him down on the floor beside her. With a stuck up flick of his tail, he let out a snort and pranced out of the room, his long fluffy brown tail sticking up in the air as straight as a pin. "He's such a jerk but I love him nonetheless." she sighed as the last of his tail disappeared out the door. Even she had trouble keeping the coon in check sometimes. She glanced back towards Aislinn and leaned on the sill casually, as though she did nothing but that everyday. A random question popped into her head and she immediately said it out without a second thought.

"How old are ya?"
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Aislinn nodded, agreeing with Wren. "Thats the way it is sometimes. Sometimes they're jerks, but they're your jerks." she commented. Wren's question took her a little by surprise, but Aislinn looked up towards the sky, as if trying to remember. "Let's see, Leo's two years older than me. He keeps track of the years so I really don't bother to but last time I checked, I'm 120....wait no. My birthday was a couple days ago. I'm one hundred twenty one years old. Physically I'm seventeen." Aislinn definitely forgot her birthday. "Wow, I forgot my birthday. That's odd...." Aislinn let out a small laugh. "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Aimee nodded her head and smiled at James. "I hope you're right..." she said quietly, looking down at her hands. She wanted to be with Quill so much. She wanted to give him hugs, and small kisses on the cheek, she wanted to hold his hand and be with him, and most importantly she wanted the honor of calling him her's.
She leaned her head on James's shoulder. She still felt awful for him. Where there was hope for her, there was nothing for him. She looked up at him. His dark hair, solid green eyes and that one scar that caressed the side of his face. She sighed quietly. He didn't seem infuriated, just in pain from his breakup. Aimee didn't know much about Sol, mostly because Sol was a quiet girl and resisted popularity.
Aimee wondered what could have happened. Obviously, Sol didn't get mad at him and smack him or anything. He was still safe too... maybe James had just hurt her feelings and made her sad, and therefore he was hurt and sad as well. Aimee closed her eyes and thought. She missed that playful smile of James's and how his face lit up when he was in love. It had only been a day and she missed that.
Upon hearing a familiar voice, Aimee's head jerked up and her blue eyes immediately found Quill. She smiled at him, nodding her head a little to say she was indeed taking a break. The longer she looked the more she wanted him. She looked down at her feet silently, and wished he would come up to her one day and tell her he loved her. She would like that, very much.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Sol was still sniffling some as she nodded her head towards Rune. She wasted no time following him up the stairs and to his room where she sat on his bed, beside him. She closed her eyes and took in a deep shaky breath. "I'm not sure if I told you..." she said quietly, but I got into a relationship about a week ago with a boy named James." she was talking slowly, as if each word pained her. "I... I really love him." she said softly.
"He went on a vacation with his friends over the weekend and just a while ago I saw him, when he first came back." she said softly. "He basically said he found out I was a vampire and I asked him how, and he said that he was a hunter." she whispered. "He ended our relationship... and I know he still loves me too but it's just that I'm a freaking vampire and he has to be a vampire hunter." she stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 pm

James nodded. "He'll come around." he said as encouragingly as he could. James tilted his head back to gaze at the ceiling his expression hollow. When Aimee leaned against him, James inwardly gave a huff of frustration. When Quill entered, James wanted to smack his head back in even more frustration. To James, it was obvious that Quill felt something for Aimee. Wether he was just overprotective of her or liked her, James knew that Aimee hugging him and leaning against him when Quill was around was not going to help her situation at all. He was going to have to talk to her about that soon. James nodded to Quill, staying in his reclined position and returned to staring at the ceiling. Hopefully Quill noticed that James didn't have is arm around Aimee and they weren't even close to cuddling. "What's up with you?" he asked Quill.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:57 pm

(( imma post for Kolian in a sec XDD ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:01 pm

((Is that my cue to bring Stephen in, Panda? XDD))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Kolian was walking along the side walk down the road towards the Aurora house. She wanted to see how Stephen was, and she needed the exercise since she had been put out for a week. Her legs hurt as she walked but she knew if she kept doing it, then she'd soon feel better. She was a bit paler than before, but she couldn't have looked livelier.
She was a bit thirsty so she hurried to the Aurora home so that she wouldn't meet any open wounds along the way. "Steeeephheeennn~" she said, seeing him outside. She grinned and ran. Though her legs screamed in pain she continued, and jumped onto his back, clinging like the little monkey she was sometimes.
Since she had been turned into a vampire, she was better at this clinging and jumping stuff. "Hi." she said. Her legs were slowly feeling better at the rest. Kolian was smiling brightly, her hair combed neatly. She no longer looked like death in her blue and green sweatshirt and her jeans and flip flops. She seemed better, alot better.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:02 pm

(( you tell me. XDD ))
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Stephen watched as Rune and Sol went inside. Well that didn't look like something good. Stephen huffed and leaned against he post on the porch.
He heard his name called an instant before a certain someone jumped on his back. "Oi!" Stephen yelped, staggering forward. Obviously Kolian was far from being heavy, but the sudden weight change startled him. Stephen laughed, walking forward. "Now who might this monkey be on my back?" He wondered aloud, smirking.
"Hi." Kolian said. Stephen grinned. He hadn't seen his friend in a long time.
"Well, hello there Ladybug." Stephen said, doing his best to look over his shoulder at the spider monkey clinging on his back. He wasn't sure if he was seeing right, but he thought she looked a bit peaky. "Are you okay?" he asked, craning his neck to see better.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Kolian smiled brightly at Stephen. "I'm fine... I'm guessing no one told you about that newborn that put me out for a week?" She leaned her head on his shoulder so he could see her better. "It still hurts to move but I'm feeling alot better." she smiled at Stephen.
"I know I probably shouldn't have, and that Lionel or Sol will get mad at me for leaving the house to go on a walk a few days after I woke up, but I wanted to see you. Plus, I hate laying in bed all alone." She said and smiled. "Speaking of Sol, have you seen her? I haven't seen her all day." Kolian said. She frowned a little, "Usually she comes to visit me to make sure I have enough blood to drink and stuff, but today she hasn't been around."
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 am

Stephen furrowed his brow, his eyes growing dark. "No," he said grimly. "No one told me that." Stephen sighed. "I'm honestly a bit miffed at the fact that no one told me, but as long as you're alive and recovering, I'm good." Stephen shook his irritation. "But for now, follow the rules, Ladybug, or one day you might do something you'll regret." he laughed softly before nodding his head toward the house. "Sol and Rune went in the house. Sol was crying a river, so I assume she's not in the best mood. Speaking of blood, you look peaky. C'mon, up you go." Stephen shifted her on his back so she would be more comfortable and easier to carry, and walked up the porch steps into the house. He took his childhood friend into the kitchen and sat her down on the counter top. He went to the refrigerator and opened a fresh packet of blood. "Hot or cold?" Stephen asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Wren raised an eyebrow. "You should never forget your birthday." she said dryly, shaking her head. "I'm um..." She tilted her head to one side as she thought. She of course knew when her birthday was, but it had been a long time since she had celebrated it and Wren hadn't even bothered. Birthdays were birthdays. "I was changed in the year 1334...so..I think six hundred and seventy-six, no, that's Rune's age and since I'm four years older than him, six hundred and eighty."She said all these neutrally, as though she was talking about nothing but the weather. Wren wasn't proud at all that she was old enough to be someone's ancestor. In fact, she viewed this second life of hers as a sort of burden. Many times she had tried to commit suicide, but all her attempts had failed and had been stopped by Sable. She had given up trying to kill herself and would have settled on insanity instead if Sable hadn't stopped her.

"I don't know how anyone can view this life as a leech pleasant." Wren remarked all of a sudden, her face darkening into a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Rune listened to her, his face dark when she finished. As though sensing his tension, Air leaped up onto the bed and curled himself up onto the boy's lap, settling down. After a few moments of silence from him, he tried opening his mouth to speak but no words came out. What was he supposed to say? 'It was right for him to dump you; just get over him?' Hell no. If it was a normal human, then Rune would have said those words out loud and dismissed everything immediately. But Sol had gotten herself involved with not only a human, but a freaking vampire hunter. And the first thing he felt was that the both of them were at fault. If the hunter had done a thorough investigation first about the vamps, he would have found out that Sol was one of them and not get himself involved in a relationship with her. If Sol had not fallen for the hunter in the first place or if she had thought thoroughly that getting a human for a boyfriend was wrong, then this wouldn't have happened. God, Rune hardly knew anything about love and she had come to him. Out of all people.

"God, you really are in a screwed up mess." Rune sighed finally, his thoughts gathering together. "Not only did you fall for a human, but he had to be a....wait, a hunter? A vampire hunter?! Seriously?! There are hunters in this goddamned place? What the hell did we do?" Rune's face turned pale and he quickly got up, Air sliding off his lap and shutting his open window quickly as though a hunter was going to come swooping in any moment. "I don't mean to sound harsh and I know I have no right to say this because I know nothing about love and relationships and all that jazz..." he turned back to her. "But I think he was right to end the relationship. Who knows what else might have happened if the both of you had allowed this to continue. He's part of the government, Sol, and the last thing we want is them on our asses because of something like this. In fact, the both of you should've known better. I don't mean to say that vamps cannot have relationships with humans, but this is different. He is a killer, Sol, and his job is to watch us. One slip up and we're dead. I'm sorry that he broke your heart, and I'm sure that he regrets his decision to do so, but in my opinion, it's for the best."

((God, Rune, what a speech. And it's pretty harsh. O_O

Rune: Now I wait for the tirade from her. =.= She picked the wrong person to come crying to. ><))
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Kolian blinked and clung tighter to Stephen's back as he helped her adjust. "thanks..." She smiled and let him carry her inside. "I'm sorry no one told you." She said and nodded her head seriously. She then frowned when he told her about how Sol had been crying a river earlier. Kolian dreaded to hear why, but she had a feeling she knew. "Maybe her boyfriend broke up with her..." Kolian said, "that would be painful, especially since I know how much she loves him." Kolian said.
She blinked as she was set up on the counter and she pulled her legs up to cross them as she sat there. "Warm, please." Kolian's eyes shone and she smiled. Kolian liked blood to taste warm, and somewhat as if it had just come from the warm body. She waited a little bit, watching Stephen. He was really too good to her, and she was glad he was her best friend. If something ever happened to Lionel, or if Lionel ever left she knew she'd always have Stephen to help her out.
That was just it. Kolian knew for a fact Stephen was the most sympathetic and sensitive guy she had ever met. He knew how to win a girl over and to make her smile, and he knew how to help mend a friend's heart. If Sol was hurting because of boy issues, she wondered if she should set Stephen up with Sol, so that they could become good friends too. If they did, then Sol would be happier.
The idea was tempting. She wanted to make Sol happy and she knew Stephen was right for the job. Sol was always open for new friends, so Kolian decided to follow through with the idea. Her eyes shone brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next