Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Fiona
Azzy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Rin smirked, "Oh Thomas." Rin laughed a bit, she turned away. "I'm just thinking of something, I don't know. I used to party A LOT when I was a loner." She stated, "I'm not sure if you knew that already or not." Rin shrugged, "It was about 1959 when I started being like that, I feel alone again. Thats why I'm probably picking up habits again." Rin shrugged, "Besides, I'm dead. I can't get AIDS."
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 pm

(( AZZY.
I realized a common theme in all of your characters.
XDD
they like to mention dates. x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm

ooc:

Thats cuz I do that too. XD I can tell you all the important dates I had in 2009, and Partially 2010. (:
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm

(( XDD
I knew that all your characters had something in common, but I could never figure it out. THEN IT HIT ME.
they all mention dates. They like listing the past and stuff. x333

that's cool 8D I couldn't do that for the life of me XDD ))
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

ooc:
I kinda want to do it now. XD

July 9th, 2008: Started Voice Lessons
November 1st, 2008: First show.
Janurary 8th, 2009: First Day of band, (And first met my boyfriend)
Feburary 21st, 2009: First Show with Band.
Feburary 28th, 2009: Plaza show with Andie
March 15th, 2009: Declared enemies with my current boyfriend.
June 18th, 2009: Became friends with current boyfriend.
June 26th, 2009: Last Show with band.
July 6th, 2009: Started "The Sissys"
September 19th, 2009: First show with "The Sissys"
September 26th, 2009: Boyfriend asked me out.
October 2nd, 2009: Knott's Scary Farm.
October 9th, 2009: Brake up.
October 18th-25th, 2009: Dated Cameron
October 30th, 2009: Hung with Jonathan
October 31st, 2009: Halloween Party with Jonathan and Taylor.
November 1st, 2009: Photoshoot.
November 5th, 2009: Asked out by Jonathan.
November 14th, 2009: Taylors birthday.
December 29th, 2009: my 15th Birthday.
Janurary 9th, 2010: Disneyland!
Janurary 10th, 2010: Taylors house.
Janurary 16th, 2010: Important date, cant say why.

and I wont go any farther. XD
Sorry! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Quill didn't answer as she talked. He watched as she got up and deposited the script on the desk watched how she came down to sit beside him. All the time she was talking he listened, it made sense in theory. And not to mention he wanted to kiss her so really the decision was clear he would.
She was still looking out at the balcony when he rested his hand on hers waiting for her head to turn to look at him. When it did he interlaced his fingers in her own with his left hand his right coming around to hold the back of her head. He tilted his face to hers eyes closing.
He was really going to kiss her. His lips just tingling as they sensed Aimee's own near by when something hit him. It hit him like a brick to the head and his lips promptly tensed and pulled away. His hand leaving her own and her hair. His eyes looked away for a moment to the floor. "Sorry," he said slowly before his eyes came back to rest steadily on hers. "It's just I've kissed a lot of girls who I wish I hadn't, and I wish that I saved my first kiss for someone I really liked. I know I'd be helping you out but I don't want to kiss anyone for a favor anymore cause I feel guilty. The next person I kiss I want to be my girlfriend." He felt like first a douche, then second a wining teenager. But he didn't want to kiss Aimee as a favor. If he ever kissed her he wanted it because he got the balls to actually asked her out and because she actually liked him. He liked her and he didn't want their first kiss a favor.
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 pm

(( you've had a good share of drama XDD
boyfriends, people asking you out, XDD
interesting |D ))
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 pm

ooc:
Yeah. it's mostly my social life. but whatevuh. XP
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:15 pm

(( aww Quill, you're a heartbreaker. oOo x3
that's sweet though |D ))
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm

ooc:

*GASPS*
Do you guys wanna see my band poster??? Very Happy
*remembers photoshoot*
X3
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm

ooc//
Hello everyone. (:
Back to top Go down
http://queenofzombies.deviantart.com
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:17 pm

ooc:
PANDA!!! D:
Hai! :3
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 pm

ooc//
Yo. B)
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 pm

"Still doesn't mean we can whore around," Thomas was a speaking hypocrite but he was a speaking hypocrite who more or less learned his lesson about this type of thing. Thomas was never a partier but he was a loner and he had had ways to find his own meals. "And yeah I did guess that you were a loner," but that wasn't saying much. This was the loner coven the vampires who didn't have a coven before and had to be put in one because of this law. It wasn't a surprising reveal. He also wasn't calling Rin a whore but in no means were some of the things she saying exactly innocent.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hii!
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 pm

ooc//
Okay, okay. I'm going to post! *gasp in shock*
But first tell me what's been going on.
I'm sorry for my inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:22 pm

ooc:
I'ma make Rin have a very scandelous past.
XD
She's starting to sound like Mimi. XDDD
AH! Very Happy I should bring her in, she's the best.
X3

ic:
Rin didn't say anything, she just looked at him and walked closer and closer slowly. "We were all alone. Every single one of us, Thomas." Rin looked down at her feet where she stopped, his feet were in view. Rin frowned slightly, "I guess we are always meant to be that way." She shrugged, "I don't know."

ooc:
Really Short. DX
Sorry!!

Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats my poster by the way.
Guess which one is me. XP
Just guess!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

ooc//
The one in the blue fedora!
I kid, I kid. Razz

Your band name was "The Sissy's"?
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

"I don't believe that," Thomas said. "I'm a loner by choice I always have been. I've known vampires who don't choose this and they are perfectly happy. I wouldn't be hence by choice. If your alone and you don't like it it's not because you are supposed to be that way it's because you choose it. You just didn't know you did. Or so I've been led to believe."
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 pm

ooc:
Thats my best friend taylor! Razz
The one in the vest is my boyfriend. o:

OH! "Sissy" is my nickname. XD
I don't know if anyone knows that really. o.o
but we were trying to come up with names and then we were like, "Lets name it after someone!" and I got picked. X3
and it's funny/ironic cuz it's all boys except ME. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't think that it'll be to hard to guess, haha. (:
And The Sissy's is a cool name. (: I really like it everyone was well placed.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Aimee's heart skipped a beat as his hand touched her's. As she turned her head to look at him she could feel his hand rest on the back of her head, and her heart pounded. She was going to kiss him...! she watched his eyes close and almost as if on instinct, her eyes closed slowly as well. She could feel his gentle warm breath on her lips when suddenly... he pulled away.
Aimee's joy was shattered as he pulled back. He had become tense, and she could tell. Her eyes fluttered open to expose her blue eyes as she looked at him. Why? Aimee was silent as he explained to her why he had pulled back. Of course... She let him touch her hand longer, it felt nice, but it almost felt as if she had handed over her heart in one moment and he had paused, only to tear it in half. Of course, things weren't like that seeing as she hadn't officially given him her love, but the pain was so real, it hurt so much... She looked away from him and from his eyes. She couldn't bear to look into them any more. Calm down Aimee... take a deep breath and smile. And she did. She smiled, but it was thin, and she glanced back at Quill. "I understand." she said softly. Then why does it hurt so bad? Her thoughts yelled at her and she looked away again.
Her hand turned up so that he was now holding her hand, if only slightly. It felt nice and comforting, and after a moment of quiet she felt better. Well, that was something to work for. She was almost positive she couldn't get him to love her in a month. The play was in a month and well... There was no hope there. She would either share her first kiss with another boy, or on stage. With Mitchell. With everyone watching. Her previous thoughts of her messing up rushed to her again.
"I hope, then, whichever girl in Rhyolite that you're saving that kiss for will love you forever." she smiled a little, then looked outside as the rain let up. It was dark by now, and she felt bad for keeping Quill so late. Right then, Aimee heard the front door slam shut. "Aimee! I'm home." her brother called out, and her heart sank. She didn't want to keep Quill against his will here to answer questions from her brother. Aimee sighed deeply and kicked the air. "So much for getting this right." she laughed a little. "I'll tell my brother you're here... do you want him to drive you home?" she asked, looking over at Quill. "He'll do it." she smiled slightly. "Oh... and don't tell anyone about my never kissing anyone before... please..." she said softly, "Unless it's James... I think he'll understand." James was her second closest friend and she could trust him as she did Quill.
Aimee took in a deep breath, then let it out slowly. Of course, today wasn't going as planned, but at least Quill had gotten close? Bleh. She wished they'd just kissed. At least now she knew how a kiss started off, if that was any help She pressed her lips together in a line as she thought of kissing Mitchell. It better last only a second or she'd yell at him and never speak to him again for the rest of the school year.
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Fiona wrote:
"I don't believe that," Thomas said. "I'm a loner by choice I always have been. I've known vampires who don't choose this and they are perfectly happy. I wouldn't be hence by choice. If your alone and you don't like it it's not because you are supposed to be that way it's because you choose it. You just didn't know you did. Or so I've been led to believe."

"It wasn't a choice for me, I was abandoned." Rin said with a slight frown. She looked at the rain again, "I don't know. I just hate feeling alone, I get close to someone and they always end up leaving me." Rin stated. She looked at her pale hands boredly, this started to feel a little awkward in her opinion. Truth be told, she wanted to be with him, for them to be on the porch together. She could've settled for a kiss too.

ooc:
Wanna roleplay Clara and Azzy, Panders?
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

(( AZZY
who's the dude in the way back? XD
he looks cool |D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Rhyolite :: Old Roleplay-