Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhyolite 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
panda

panda

Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Fiona I think Callum and Loretta would work out interestingly :D I think after the first few challenges that they take on they'll eventually figure out that they have to work together. Callum would probably step up and tell Loretta he can get it only to fail and soon realize that he needs her to complete the challenge.

As for Kyle he most likely would annoy loretta. He probably wouldn't be a good pair up with anyone who can't tolerate him as well.

Sunny, Kyle is the laziest guy on earth and will probably sit on the sidelines sleeping of the first challenge haha. He would definitely annoy rune and show him that you don't have to live your life "perfectly". I also think they'd be an interesting pair, especially if they do start to get to know each other. Like after a while of being forced to stay together I think it would be interesting to see if they end up as close friends or something.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Yay, I think so too! Loretta and Callum it is. (:

I should be adding new characters soon. I'm not sure if there are any other old ones I want to keep. Maybe Hattie, but we'll see. I think I should make a boy character, I'm just always more hesitant with them than the girls.
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Yayy :D this should be interesting... lol

I think I should make a girl but I'm not sure of what to do with her. Like I was sure of making Callum and Kyle because I knew they'd be polar opposites when it comes to intellect and powers, but that their personalities would be fairly similar in certain ways. Though I don't know what to do for a girl... but I do want to make one haha.

and you should make a boy. Quill was an interesting character, and I thought you did well with him in the last roleplay :)
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Interesting it shall!

Yes you should! I just wrote Velma up whom I think I'm going to like however I'm probably going to change her power. It doesn't suit her. I also might anchor down Loretta's a bit, maybe limit her illusions to only sounds or something. Thank you! (: Quill kind of makes me cringe but there were parts of him that I liked.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Haha okay. I'll think things through a bit.
And yeah I was thinking about putting limitations on Callum's power but then I realized that his weakness is purely that he doesn't have the intelligence to actually master his power or use it to it's full potential. It'll probably be the basics for him. Like throwing junk hahaha then Loretta could tell him that he could use it for other things such as jumping or something like that.

and I think a lot of the hunters had this quality where they were perfect on the outside but on the inside they weren't kind of thing which I find kind of funny. :P I don't like Aimee. She was a confusing character for me lol
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 pm

That reminds me, partners for Velma anyone? Going through the character sheets I'm thinking Rune is an immediate no. They are too alike, too candid. (Goodness Sunny, reading Rune's profile now I had no clue I was making Velma and him so alike. Shocked She's brighter than him though and much younger. I think she's probably less harsh and really just more open about her herself in general. More matter of fact I suppose, if that makes sense. *Clearly justifying self with list of differences.*) Being patient with Velma is key to keep her and her partner on the same page, and that Runes first weakness. I think that they would create far more problems then they could solve. Then again it is hard to truly offend Velma and her thick skin and blunt way to give it right back to Rune may prove useful. They both seem to locate problems well and don't play games of secrets, and that could work to their advantage.

Kyle... hmm. Velma isn't stupid, however she isn't the best at proving herself otherwise... She's also not the best reader of people and wouldn't be able to keep up with his mood swings. I also think if forced to constantly work together she would annoy him, and seeing he is annoyed she'd get frustrated nag him about it get him more annoyed or angry and so on. Yeah I don't think they'll make good partners.

I think Emma and Velma would do well together. Velma does rise to challenges well and works best under pressure, she could even Emma out when tensions get high. They both like others and I'm sure Velma would like Emma. Emma's smart and her logical approach to challenges would help Velma who would often get stuck on miscellaneous details. Since Emma doesn't care what others think of her Velma's often brash tongue could be easier to brush off. My only worry is that Velma would be one of the people Emma would instantly dislike, shattering any possible strength they could have.

Velma wouldn't judge Hayley and I think she could work to see her for more than her dark points of view. I don't think that getting these girls to befriend one another and understand each other would be the problem in partnering them but more the fact that they wouldn't bring much to better one another. Neither is too conservative and both seem like they would run at problems head first with little logic mixed in. Their strengths are almost too similar if that makes sense. Ahh I don't know, it's hard just looking at her profile.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:25 am

What a Face
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:29 am

Sorry, love - characters coming soon ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
RiRi

RiRi

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:26 am

STRESSEDSTRESSEDSTRESSEDSTRESSEDSTRESSEDSOOOOOOSTRESSED! I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be able to be on here for a while Sad
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:46 pm

I broke my pinky toe.

just thought I'd let all you know lol.
Well I will paitently wait for whatever to happen since as of now I don't have the inspiration to create a character. So I'll wait for something cool to happen. :D
but yes.
I broke my pinky toe.
First broken bone ever... and it's my pinky toe. Lol that takes skill.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 am

Same here, I'd like to get started out soon though. We don't have to speed in or anything like that, I can wait. I'd just like it to be at that point where if you want to roleplay you can, even if replies take a while.

I hope your toe feels better panda! My mom broke her pinky toe once and I know there isn't much you can do but wait for it to heal. D:

Last edited by Fiona on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm

I agree with Fiona, and yes it's alright. I mean it was painful to walk on around school but now it's getting much better and now it isn't at all that painful thankfully :)
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm glad you are feeling better Panda. ^^

Come on now everyone lets get to partner picking! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:51 pm

I INVITED JEM BACK. :)
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Yes I have returned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://queenofzombies.deviantart.com
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 pm

YAY! Hi Jem!! Have you read over the new plot yet? What do you think? (:
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome back, Jem!!!

Guys...I need advice....how do I stop over reacting / overanalyzing stuff?
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Riri, I don't thing there is a quick and easy solution to over analyzing things... I honestly think it's a girl thing. Like I'm pretty positive a lot of girls over analyze, because I know I do. However if I do I always remind myself (this is what a guy told me) guys are very simple minded. If they say something then it never means more than what they say.
However, if it's something a girl says to you, you have reasons to over analyze, because I know that I personally will say something but hope that the person guesses I mean the complete opposite.

I don't think there IS a solution to stop over analyzing things, just remind yourself that you could be over analyzing things and calm down if you think what you've over analyzed means something bad. If you think it means something good, then don't jump to conclusions until it's been perfectly spelled out and laid out for you. That's my best advice, though I still am not sure that there is any real solution to over-analyzing.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 am

Oh Riri, if only I knew the answer myself. I'm constantly over-thinking the simplest of interactions with people to the point that it's ridiculous. I don't know what type of situations you are having difficultly with but something I try to remind myself of is whether the person is worth my worry. I don't know how many times I've said something stupid to a cashier or random stranger that I've beat myself up over it. I'll never see them again so what does their opinion matter, right? Haha. Though I suppose you probably meant more personal relationships and maybe over-reacting to things they say and taking things the wrong way. I suggest talking it out and being really honest with the people. There's no harm in being open with the person and clarifying what they meant, that way your both on the same page and there isn't any room to over-analyze. Just approach it calmly, and remember like Panda said that more often than not it isn't as big of a deal as it seems.

By the way Panda... Cool HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAYYYYYY! I'll log back on when it's officially your birthday tomorrow and say it again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

HAPPY SIXTEENTH PANDA!!! What a Face elephant flower
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:52 am

Like a Star @ heaven Happy Birthday, Panda my lovely ^______^ afro
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Haha wow thank you Fiona! And thank you Riri! :)
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 pm

I would really like to start roleplaying soon btw D:
Whenever I have inspiration to write all I can write is sad poetry. :T
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 am

You're welcome! I would really like to start roleplaying too. Come on guys lets get these characters partnered! I'm going to get a roleplay forum up tonight so we can start. Any character who has their character sheet posted may roleplay but I will ask no one makes it to camp until they've been officially partnered (by which I mean two roleplayers must agree). LETS GOO! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:12 am

Happy birthday panda love! <333

Ah, sorry I haven't been on. Been busy with other stuff lately. ;A; et's start da partner picking and begin role play already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhyolite 2.0   Rhyolite 2.0 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhyolite 2.0
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next