Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay

Go down 
+2
panda
Fiona
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 am

ooc//
It's okay, Azzy. We just thought you died. No big deal.
XD
Back to top Go down
http://queenofzombies.deviantart.com
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haha that's good~
Aimee: 8D

See, no one made fun of mine because they can't do any better. XDD

Maybe tomorrow I'll try some realistic stuff.
I can do still life, flowers and 1/2 point perspectives but people are a WHOLE 'nother story XD

Oh! I should show you guys the water color picture I painted. I am so proud of it and that's saying something XDD I'll show you guys tomorrow when I get my laptop. ouo ))
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 am

OOo I can't wait to see. I think I can do that type of stuff I wouldn't be great but with practice I know I could get better.
See I made the mistake of asking for constructive criticizim. And plus my brother didn't want to be drawn soo it opened up whatever he was feeling. Haha. But this I'm really starting to like this drawling of Quill and Aimee! I might actully be proud of this on, I wish I hadn't done it on notebook paper..
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:30 am

ooc//
I had an AWESOME water color painting that I didn't take a picture of. I ripped it up months ago (along with other art and watercolor paintings) because I was angry at my mom.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 am

@Fiona
Tis epic. It's for my mommy for her birthday. Even though she makes me so mad 8D; I love her anyways. XDD
I can't wait to see Quill and Aimee. Alot of the best drawings are done on notebook paper, I think.
I'm excited... I WANT TO DRAW SO BAD. why must I have the lights off?

@Panda
WHAT!?
I could never tear my pretty drawings up ouo my ugly ones, yes. XDD
My mom makes me so mad. Especially as of late. I really want her to just mind her own business until school starts |D; because she's pushing my buttons.
But I love her. No matter what she thinks u .u;
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:42 am

ooc//
Yeah. She just made me really made.
Plus, I swear I've got some minor bipolar thing going on.
I dunno. But I ripped up and threw away some pictures I loved and she didn't even care. Which actually made me more upset.
But that was months ago.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 am

Most definitely. Ugh as much as I love this I also hate it. Aimee looks all cool and calm and contemplating while Quill looks all goofy.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 am

Does anyone have any say in what Aimee is wearing. I was thinking a hoodie or a tank. The picture just barely shows it but yeaah.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:46 am

Awwh I agree I don't think I could ever rip them up. Thats sad ):
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one time my mom told me I made her miserable (at a restaurant too!) and I cried. In the restaurant. For the whole world to see. But at the moment I didn't care. Then on the way home in the car it was silent. I couldn't stop crying and I swear I had suicidal thoughts. I thought about opening the car door as it was moving over a bridge so I could so out and end it all.

It was horrible... D: if I wasn't so scared of hurting myself I'd probably be dead now, which is sad. :C
My cousin once told me that I was the model child of the entire family. Like people say "be more like Katelyn" :C and stuff... That was meant to be a compliment but It depressed me, because it was after the time my mom told me I made her miserable and I can never forget that.
; A; depressing, I know. But when I think of mean/mad mommies I think of that.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that happened to me once Fiona XDD drawing a cool girl then a goofy boy. Aimee in a tank! She wouldn't wear a hoodie, I think XD
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 am

Awwh, guys. ):
My Mom's yelled at me and we've yelled at each other but nothing ever that serious. It's more yelling to yell then because we yelled we cry and then make up.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:52 am

Yay tank it is than.
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 am

ooc//
I say tank as well.

I've been there, Panpan. I've been there many times and not just wit my mom. With a lot of things.
A few months ago I let go of all those negative thoughts and gave myself to God. (: I was so happy and my friend, Kaira, was there too.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's the main difference with you and your mom and me and mine. We don't yell at eachother, and there's no making up. :/ I'm like Kolian. I take what's coming and bottle it up so I can talk to someone later. I can't yell at my mom. I'm too afraid of her. If I talk softly to speak my mind she calls it talking back and I get punished. I just usually keep my mouth shut and then take the punishment then go to my room and sulk, then sleep on it then the next day things seem to get better. Now that I think about it, my mom always tells me that the quiet ones are the ones who commit suicide, and I think about that and I know why. Because those that commit suicide never talked out their problems. They pushed their anger side and let it sit to fester. I am personally not a killer and do not want to die. I have way too many good friends to let them all go too. So I'm not going to kill, or die. u .u even if I consider it. They're just stupid thoughts. Usually after a day I feel better. But there isn't many people I know personally who I can talk to. :/ talking things out aren't something I can do easily. Except with my friend Matthew. But he doesn't understand anything and just tells me "kill them" he's an idiot. XD; ohwow this is depressing. Sorry! |D; And that's a good idea Panda ouo I'm a catholic and my teachers (REligious) ones, are all amazed and know I'm ready for anything. I'm really nice to everyone I meet, no matter who they are or what they look like. Unless they give me an excuse not to, I respect them. :3
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:12 am

I agree talking it out most definitely is a difference. I'm a rather quiet girl but when I've been wronged you better watch out. I don't hold grudges I just tell you how it is right there. My mom actually is someone who will take it and bottle it up my brothers the same. But they don't bottle it up to talk about it later they wait until it eats away at them and they start yelling at me for something stupid like not feeding the cat when I already clearly did.
We very take our yelling to anything serious though it's never personal and when theres something wrong we can talk it out for the most part.
I agree I'm a Christian and although I've been quiet lucky to never have much hardship in my life through fights, losses or sickness his presence always helps.
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 am

ooc//
My mom and I yell at each other a lot. Almost every day. Once we went a whole day without yelling at each other and literally wowed at the moment. My mom doesn't ground me. She knows herself that it wouldn't (and really doesn't) work.
I just know that if I didn't have Kaira as a friend I probably wouldn't be here either. Although she sucks with emotional stuff (like seriously, she just sucks at it) she still helps me through the hard times. That's the nice thing about finding that one really good friend. They support you no matter what and help you out no matter how hard it is.
Sometimes it's good to vent things out in a blog or to online people you trust (at least as much as you can on the internet). You know you'll never see them in RL (unless you plan to) and if they're a jerk you can easily block them out of your life.
When I gave myself to God it was like all the weight was lifted from my shoulders. I poured out all the things that were bothering me and knew that Kaira and my counselor (it was at a camp) wouldn't judge me at all. In fact, they understood and told me that if I needed to talk to just come to them.
I've been told before that it's sort of like a test of my faith and that I can tell others that all this has happened to me and yet I still believe in God. It's also helped me decide that I want to go into psychology and help abused/neglected children.
I hope you find that one really good friend. No matter how many friends you've got, it's nothing compared to that one person you can tell everything to and know they won't judge you and, instead, will help you through it. (:
Back to top Go down
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 am

ooc//
My mom does that too, Fiona. Her work stresses her out so much and actually gave her stomach pains (which I keep telling her to get checked out because it's probably an ulcer). You'd never think that in retail until you work it. She has to bottle up those angry feelings and then when she gets home takes it out on me. Usually the reason why we can't go a day without yelling at each other.
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 am

I remember once when my anger busted out. I dunno what happened. All I remeee was that my brother was looking at me with his hateful look and it made me so mad that I ran at him and pushed him down >: he was only like... 6. D| and when I did it I realized what I'd done, then I freaked out and comforted him and said I was sorry because he was crying. I don't think my mom know... If she did shed kill me. o .o

Anyways... Parents make us mad. |D;

I always get all happy when I talk about my religion XDD I dunno why. I don't preach and stuff but I tell my friends about being catholic :3
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have is Matthew right now XDD he's a complete dork but I love him Haha. He doesn't understand and he can't help me much with advice. His parents don't care what he does. So, the best he can do while I'm ranting is make random comments to make me laugh. The best thing about him though is that he listens. He doesn't judge me and he knows how to lift my mood. My dad once made me mad when (after awards day) he goes, "congratulations. But did you see all those clubs? How come you're not in any of them?" that made me feel awful. And I dang say a word the way home. Luckily my mom noticed. I can talk about my dad with my mom but just people on the Internet about my mom. :3 or Matthew... I don't understand why I can't go to any of my friends that are girls. I always resort to Matthew. Always. It's strange. XDD
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:33 am

I'm' done or well close I'm afraid if I mess with it too much more I might ruin it. HAha. Here I'll post the pic in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Azzy

Azzy

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:35 am

ooc:
My Sims 3 game keeps messing up! Sad
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:38 am

Okay my camera's dead so I had to take the pics with my webcam, there for the actually picture of the drawing isn't that great but it'll have to do for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:39 am

OMG SOMEBODY UPDATE ME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
Jem

Jem

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:39 am

ooc//
Ooooh. Panpan's got a Booski! XD
Kidding, kidding.
My mom always complains that I'm not in any clubs, but then I just tell her that aren't any clubs and that this school is so small and they don't care about the students. Really, they don't and they really don't have any clubs. They used to have an activity period, bu because they finally realized how stupid it was (plus many people weren't placed in something they picked) they got rid of it.
My one teacher wanted to make a chess club, but he just didn't have the time.
I WANT to suggest a few ideas for clubs, but I can't find a single teacher who will help and our other awesome teacher became Principal, so that's out. :I
I want to ask my Spanish teacher to make a juggling club, but nobody will probably join but me and Kaira.
The ironic thing is that at my old school it was the Spanish teacher that made their juggling club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay   Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next