Little Rhyolite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rhyolite

Roleplaying for the literate vampire guild on neopets.com Little Rhyolite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyons Coven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Lyons Coven   Lyons Coven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:33 am

[color=green]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Lyons Coven is a mix of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian vampires. All of which are previous loners that under the new law of the government are being forced to settle down. For many this is a nuisance and are possibly the most un-pleased with their predicament. Some are even young vampires violently changed within the past year and found on the streets.
Out of every group the disorganization of Lyons makeshift coven is probably adjusting the least well. Their leader was just appointed and respect for them is low. The only thing over their head is their lives from the government and even that is hanging on the thread.

Their new home is on the north side of town, and is slightly run down since numbers of vampires increased so much in order to form Lyons. Pictures below and above depict the Lyons home. It's three stories including the basement; many if not all the bedrooms are small slightly cramped and hold only two members. They live as a bunch of dorming transfer students and supervisors and are constantly having to make up lies to cover for the governments poor cover story.
Coven leader is Rinuial Malory.

Rooms and Boarding
Who's roommates with who, and pretty much where we are located.

Second Floor:

Rinuial Mallory & Soliara Alexander
-
Grace Rima &Kolian LaRoux
-
Thomas Elliot Walsh & Lionel Tarrant Mason

Please post your characters in Lyons below:
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
Fiona
Admin
Fiona

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Elliot Walsh   Lyons Coven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 am

FULL NAME: Thomas Elliot Walsh
PLAYED BY: Shinystaws (Fiona)
REAL AGE: Thomas was born on July 3rd 1752 having been alive two hundred and fifty eight years.
LOOKS: Thomas was changed in the middle of the United States revolutionary war at eighteen in 1770.
SPECIES: Vampire
APPEARANCE: Thomas has bright blue eyes, that truly pop when he wears blue. His dark wispy slightly highlighted brown hair is always clipped to the perfect length, and gives of the rugged look. He stands at five feet eleven inches. He doesn't put much thought into his appearance though he always comes out looking alright, and he knows it. He gives off that he cares about nothing in the world, and that nothing really matters. He has clean smooth skin, without any birthmarks or freckles. He seems taller and lanky, but underneath he is well muscled for not doing much with a hint of a six pack.
PERSONALITY:Thomas hates to put much thought or effort in anything, which is probably why he won't commit vegetarian or not. Hunting often seems like much of a hassle, so he eats whatever is easiest at the time. He loves the new law where they deliver blood to the house he only has to go to the fridge to get a meal. Thomas likes people to think he doesn't care for a thing; he doesn't try in school because he feels he already went through it once and doesn't need to again. He is also a flirt, but he hates to work for it. He gets girls easy enough to have them come to him; he'll play along but doubt he'll ever be interested in them. A good time to him is a good time, unless it's work on his part. He plays is guitar commonly, but rarely real song because that requires work. He has a good singing voice if he wants to but again that normally takes want to learn the lyrics which he doesn't care for. Overall he's rather passive, and seems to not care about again in particular and he likes it that way.
PAST:Thomas was born in 1752 three years before the start of the American revolutionary war. He was born to two English immigrants that ran a sugar cane farm in the couth. He had two older brothers and a younger sister who he loved dearly. It was his eighteenth birthday when he was changed having ran away, not wanting to serve in the war like his brothers and father. In many ways he was a coward scared and it ended up almost killing him. He was in the woods the vampire had no intent on allowing him to live ready to drink his blood dry when his sister came. She'd followed him when he ran away, if he was going she was going. She bravely attached the vampire but in the end he killed her leaving Thomas on the ground to suffer. In the morning full vampire he away to the dead carcass of his sister the only thing he truly cared about in his life. It killed him and he was depressed for years on end, he joined many covens formed many habits but after everything he wanted to on his own. He became a loner disguised himself as orphans, took on jobs ate whatever he pleased and gave up caring for many things. With the new law past he was forced into Lyons Coven and out of money he didn't protest much especially when they told him that they'd feed him no hunting involved a fact most other vampires didn't enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://littlerhyolite.roflforum.net
Azzy

Azzy

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Rinuial Mallory   Lyons Coven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 am

FULL NAME: Rinuial Mallory
PLAYED BY: Azzy
REAL AGE: 269
LOOKS: Eighteen
SPECIES: Vampire
Personality:A witty soul is she. Yet, that got her into immortality. She always thought she wanted it. Although she is known for her wit, she also has a very foolish side. Her emotions get the best of her sometimes. Rin tries her hardest to be protective of things, from past experiences. When you look at her you can see that there is a story behind her, even though she has tried to hide it. She is a caretaker sometimes, even like a mother. She always wanted children of her own. Even with other vampires… she'll take care of them, especially the new ones. Naturally she's a somewhat quiet one. If she doesn't know you, she won't talk. Rin is also a very smart woman; she's fluent in French and Spanish and is always eager to find out how something works. Rin is also somewhat a musician. She was very fluent about things in her eternal lifetime…

Appearance:Rin is a very pretty girl, she looks quite mature for her age. Her face is narrow and her cheek bones are very high. Rin's bright green eyes are very large, she inherited that from her mother. Many find her eye color to be more striking than anything else on her face. Her eye color, a very rich colored green, it's a olive green with a strange tinge of sea blue near her pupils. Rin's skin has been matched along with a sick person and a doll. Completely contradictory, yet Rin doesn't care what they compare it with. She likes the simple word of 'pale'. Rin stands at five feet, four inches.

Past:Rin was born to a Lord back in the late 18th century. Her family prospered and grew largely when she was growing up. She was the eldest of seven. When she was about fifteen years of age, her father was killed by the Prince of France. Rin saw it with her own eyes, for she was out in the field along with her father. Her mother was bold and went straight to King Louis… only to be condemned and beheaded in December. Rin had to take care of the rest of her family along with her suitor that her Uncle had picked for her. When she was almost seventeen, she was married off and became Rinuial Howard. She lived in the Howard estate for almost a year. Her husband was an odd man, he'd disappear some nights, and then comeback to do things in an anxious way.About a month into her marriage, he revealed how she was nothing but a toy to her, he wanted a son. A month after his painful activities with her (that she didn't want to do), she discovered she was with child. He was excited about the news while she would cry in her bed some nights. They were so cautious of her, she had to lay in bed her whole term alone while receiving many gifts until the day she was born. She named her daughter Elizabeth, after her mother. She didn't want to live anymore after that. Her prayers were answered on February 7th, 1760. A man came to her room and turned her into what she is today. A vampire.
Back to top Go down
RiRi

RiRi

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Grace Eloise Rima   Lyons Coven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 am

Full Name: Grace Eloise Rima
Played by: RiRi
Real Age: 588
Looks: 16
Species: Vampire
Coven: Lyons

Appearance:Grace is a small girl, only 5' 1". With pretty Asian features, Grace has chocolate brown almond shaped eyes. Always a smile on her face, Grace's cheeks are always flushed a soft rosy tint. Her skin is a pale ivory, contrasting brilliantly with her ebony black hair. It reaches to the middle of her back, completely shiny and straight. It drives Grace crazy that she can't get her hair to hold one single curl. She has a slim figure, very small, but fit. Grace loves to dress very classy-she doesn't dress down often, except when she's extremely sad. She always has a kind smile on her face, and hardly ever gets angry with someone.

Personality: Grace is the kind of person who will go up to you and refuse to leave your side just because she would want to find out how your day was going. She's a sweet girl, always thinking of someone else's needs before her own. Grace is not a /quiet/ girl, per se, but she does have a tendency to be more a listener, then talk. It's one of the reasons why people like her. If they have a problem, she would listen, and after, she would really tell that person what she felt, and give her honest opinion. Grace is not the type of person who is a dreamer, though. She believes in practical thinking, and she's very smart. She has a sort of witty quality about her, very quirky which she tried to supress on her parents behalf to no avail. She's not one to hold grudges against anybody, but Grace never forgets anything.

Past: Grace was born in Gion, Japan in 1422. Her mother, Sakura, was a beautiful well known Geisha who retired when she found Grace's father and fell in love. They soon had Grace and were fortunate enough to have a wealthy inheritance to move to the United States. They did so when Grace was 3 years old. Her parents soon found out Grace was an intelligent girl, entering her in the first grade when she was the right age. They never put her in kindergarten or pre school. Sakura taught Grace after school at home and Grace's father worked as a doctor. Grace was the quiet girl at school, but everybody somehow was friends with her. She listened to them when they had something to say, and everybody was kind to her. Still, Grace never really became truly friends with somebody until she met a quirky and funny young boy in the sixth grade. His name was Matthew Pry. They became close friends and Grace was charmed by outgoing and spunky personality. She goofed around with him, enjoying his company as much as he enjoyed hers. Soon enough, Grace realized she was falling for him. She knew for some reason, Matthew wasn't going to ask her out, and she accepted that. Then the day finally came for Grace to get her driver's license. She was signing her signature, and was almost handed her license when the machines broke. Grace was stuck there half the night. She waited patiently, but she was restless. She wanted to go to Matthew's house and take him out for ice cream. She already knew his favorite flavor, maybe she should just go and get them before so they could just hang out and talk? But that never happened, either. She finally got her license and was driving home when she saw a young man getting mugged and beaten up. Grace screeched to a halt in her car and hurried out to see if the man was okay. He looked a bit familiar...sure enough, Grace had settled a pale hand on his back when he swiftly sat up. Grace was about to check his pulse, but he launched himself at her. She shrieked, petrified and suddenly she was staring into Matthew's hazel eyes. She blinked in terror, as she'd never seen him like that before. It scared the living daylights out of her. But he stopped, as if he'd realized what he was doing. "Matt?" Grace had whispered, eyes wide. But he was gone. He had said something into her ear before disappearing.
"I love you."
Grace had sat in the middle of the street for a long time, to stunned to move. Eventually she had gotten up, and drove home. For the next few weeks, Matthew went missing. Grace was heartbroken, no more the cheerful and happy girl. Her grades suffered, and one night, in an act of desperation, Grace ran. She ran, looking for Matthew, searching all over the city. Soon, she got lost, and fainted in the middle of the street. When she woke up, still in the street, it wasn't hard to figure out what had happened to her. She was faster, less cold, and craving blood. Grace ran, terrified of what she was. She had become a vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419078/
Sunny

Sunny

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Lionel Tarrant Mason   Lyons Coven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:51 am

lionel- cynical lion
---

you are the light in my life, little vampire.

Played by: Ferretleaf (Sunny)
Name: Lionel Tarrant Mason
Real age: He was born on May 17th 1610, making him four hundred years old
Looks: Seventeen
Current Coven: Lyons
Face claim: Lucas (lukemj15 at Deviantart.)
Relationship status: Taken; Kolian LaRoux

Appearance

Lionel stands at a tall 5'11" and his long legs give him an advantage in speed. He has thick, bushy bright red hair along with ebony eyes that seem to reflect the night sky. He always has a blank face on or a permanent frown that never seems to waver. It was as though he couldn't give a damn about anything in the world and his grumpy personality seems to be an add-on to it. He hardly smiles, and the closet thing that he can get to is normally a smirk. He dresses casually and he really couldn't care less about what he wears but he always comes out looking good. Lionel is often seen napping or reading, isolating himself from everybody but he is secretly a big fan of extreme sports like snowboarding and also anime.

Personality

Lionel is the type of person who seems almost unaffected by anything. He gives off an aura that always signifies that he is bored. On the surface, he might always seem this way, but he is a big fan of extreme sports like snowboarding, even though he never admits it. He is a straightforward person, untrustworthy in keeping secrets. He is calm on the surface, but if you know the right buttons to press, he can unleash a wild streak but it's rare. Lionel can be fierce, and his temper is one to be feared but because he's unaffected with almost everything, it's difficult to make him lose it. He can brush away insults like leaves and he's a very patient person. But he does get impatient with whiners and newborns, having a habit of never liking them.

He also dislikes seeing an signs of weakness like crying, being skeptical and anything else that he can think of. He is quick minded and can always deliver comebacks to people who insult him. Lionel is not a person who's a big fan of girls because he finds most of them very irritating. He's not the type that likes to fit in into his surroundings as well. If they can't accept him, then they should just leave him alone. He doesn't like people taking notice of him and trying to strike up a conversation. He prefers being invisible as though he never existed.

Because of his cynical personality, he tends to accidentally hurt the feelings of others with his words and tone. Particularly women, which is another reason why he isn't a big fan of them. Sometimes he couldn't care less about how others feel, but eventually it'll come back to haunt him. He prefers staying silent and invisible, preferring not to talk to anyone.

No matter how cynical or rude he may be, he is never pessimistic. During the past years, he has learned how to play the piano and he has founded out that he had a talent for drawing. However, the only things that he draws are pictures of his emotions and anime characters. He does all these in private though, disliking the thought of having people watching him do this.

History

Before I got shoved into the Lyons coven, let me tell you this. I wasn't born in Rhyolite. I was born in St.Cloud, Minnesota and I will never got back there again. It holds too many painful memories for me to bear. Let me just cut to the chase. I had two other siblings and my father worked in the bank. My mother was a normal housewife. You'd think we were one big happy family. Well, we were until I came home one sunny afternoon.

I came home to find my siblings cowering against the wall of the kitchen, shaking and crying with fear. Then I saw the reason why. I arrived just in time to see my mother lunging at father. My father was terrified and screamed, but mom was fast. She sank her teeth into his neck. Wait, not teeth. Fangs. Her fangs sank into his neck and all I could do was watch. I was paralyzed and if I was smarter, I would've ran away. But I knew that I couldn't leave my siblings behind. Seeing my mother, I meant vampire killing my father by draining him, I was shocked. How long had she kept this secret from us? And now I see her completely losing control and tossing my father's body to the ground. When she fixed a red gaze on my siblings, I knew they were next. I wasn't going to let them share the same fate as my father so I ran forward and placed myself between them.

I saw her face. It was filled with insanity, anger beyond her control and sorrow written on them. I will not let this vampire who was once my mother touch them. She is going to have to go through me first. I heard my own voice, sharp and filled with anger. It was like a slap in her face. "You will not touch them."

Whatever emotions that she had been feeling for us vanished on the spot. She grabbed with inhuman speed and shoved me away from her, making me fall to the ground. I felt something press on my leg and a loud sickening crunch. Yelling in pain, I looked at my broken leg that was twisted at an odd angle. How can I help my brother and sister now? Then I heard them. The screams as my mother drained the life out of them. I closed my eyes, but it didn't help enough to block out their terrified screams. I heard their wails of help, but I couldn't move with a broken leg. It was over in a few minutes, but my father's and siblings' screams echoed in my mind. Then I knew that it was my turn as my mother turned on me. I looked at her coldly, willing to face death with dignity. She looked down on me, sorrow clouding her face as she said those words.

I couldn't believe my ears when she said "I was turned yesterday. You're my favorite son. I cannot kill you." She hadn't been a vamp for a long time after all. Then why the hell did you come in here and wiped your husband and children out? I started to ask her that when she smacked my head to the floor, completely blacking me out. When I woke up, she was gone and I realized that I wasn't dead yet. I knew instantly that I have become like her. One of her kind. A leech. I had to accept the fact that I'm a vamp and move on. Start a new life. Forget everything. Then I realized that I can never forget my family but it was very easy to forget my mum. I will also never know the reason why she came back and killed my father and siblings because after I woke up, she was gone and I didn't bother pursuing her.

I couldn't help smiling as I left the house that was once my home. Probably someone else will come in and decide to live in there and whoever does, I wish him or her luck. I know that I'll never come back to this place and I hope that the next person who chooses to live in my old home, will have better luck than I did.

Last edited by Sunny on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:59 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightsorrows
panda

panda

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyons Coven   Lyons Coven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Character Name: Kolian LaRoux
Played by: Panda_pals
Real Age: 45 Was born on December 25th, 1964
Looks: 17

Appearance: Kolian is often found wearing a white hoodie that is too large for her, and jeans that bunch up slighty at the bottom. She is very thin, a bit too thin, and quite small. She has curly brown hair, that falls in waves around her face. Her hair is always a silky smooth brown. She has gentle hazel eyes, and they always shine when she smiles. Her skin is fair and flawless, and she tends to be a very pretty girl. In appearence, she tries to be cute instead of pretty. Either way, she's natrually both. She is what someone would see as pretty, but not beautiful. She's 5'1" and 97.5 lbs. Her face is something that portrays emotions perfectly - as if on stage. She has that look that can tell someone exactly what she feels. Whenever she's meeting someone new, it will be hard to make her not smile. Even if he has known you for years, it is hard to make her frown. Her bright personality shows on her face and makes her seem very friendly. She is the kind of person you would like to meet on your first day.

Personality: Kolian tends to be a very understanding girl. She also has a strong sense for good, and doesn't hesitate to speak her mind. She's friends with anyone and everyone, as long as they're good people. She's very optimistic and nice. She doesn't do anything that will get her in trouble, and if she were a country, she would be neutral. People look at her and think she's a goody-two-shoes. They like her. What they see is what they get. She has no secrets, and speaks from the heart. Kolian also likes to bend over backwards for certian boys she likes. If you are a good person, and if you are her friend, you will have a loyal friend until death. Making her mad is even a hard thing to do. It's nearly impossible for the fact that she never stops smiling, and she's always very compassionate. Unless you're just downright awful through and through, she won't be mean to you at all. She tends to look at each boy she sees and to pick out something attractive in them. Whether it's they're eyes or their hair, she can always find something. most boys tend to like this for the fact that it boosts self esteem. As of late, Kolian has taken an intrest in softball and soccer. Though she can be very uncoordinated at some times, she has some fancy feet and a strong arm (without using her vampire abilities). Occasionally, a small feat will happen with her. Though portrayed as a very unathletic girl, she tends to be good at thoes only two sports.

Past: Kolian was born in 1964, as a premature baby. She almost died, but by some miracle she happened to live. She had been born into a fairly rich family. The father worked, and her mother stayed at home. Her mother was a sweet one, very loving and kind twords her child. Though many people suspected that Kolian's mother spoiled her, Kolian was the sweetest child that anyone could meet. Though often times she was a bad, moody girl growing up, everyone knew she was the best child. Upon reacing her teeange years, she was even moodier and grumpy half the time. She made straight A's, and was your picture perfect child. Except for at home. At home, she tended to be moody and anti-social. She found her mother's hovering as an annoyance, but neverless she loved her mother and father. Off and on, sometimes, she fell into thought that maybe she made her parents misrable. It wasn't long before her mother and father became too distant, and before they didn't care about her perfect grades or her love of certain sports. Her mother would cry over Kolian sometimes, wondering what she had done wrong because Kolian seemed to hate her mother. Off and on she wanted to be killed, yet at the same time, she would not kill herself. She knew she made her mother mirable, because she would tell her so. As she got older, she became more mature, and silent. She kept her thoughts of anger twords her parents to herself, and she kept... everything bottled up. Even so, no one saw that she had all these emotions inside. She went out with friends, went to highschool, made great grades, and was a success. One day, she finally couldn't handel it anymore. Her parents had finally given up. They didn't care about her anymore. She felt like they no longer loved her since they were never around anymore. The more she wanted them to be there, more more she felt like she wasn't loved. They no longer loved and praised her like they had when she was little. Now things were different and she knew it. She went out with one of her friends, and they went on a walk. Kolian vented to her friend and told the boy everything. He had been considerate and she knew him as the only one she could go to. Somehow, she loved him. She couldn't explain it but she really did, just because he was understanding and kind to her. A few days later, someone attacked her and bit her neck while she was on a walk. She woke up to the thought that she was dead, but instead, she woke up to an empty home. She thought that this was insane, that she would never be able to mend her relationship with her parents like this. It didn't matter anymore, though. She left her home, and had no idea where to go or what to do. Within moments she had easily figured out she was a vampire. Upon finding this out, she ran off to look for her friend. Unfortunately, he was gone, and she never saw him or her family again. As soon as the government told her about being in the Lyons coven, she siezed the chance and immediately went on to be in a coven. Her parents died when she was around twenty, and Kolian thought she should be sad, and she was. She was upset and thought their bad feelings were her fault. She couldn't help but remember how they had looked at her, how grades ment nothing. How she could be so successful, and yet...not.

Relationship Status: Taken; Lionel Tarrant Mason
Back to top Go down
panda

panda

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyons Coven   Lyons Coven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Character Name: Soliara Alexander
Played by: Panda_pals
Real Age: 70, born on February 29th, 1940 (technically, since she's born on leap year, she is 17)
Looks: 16

Appearance: Soliara(AKA: Sol) is a very pretty girl. She's unaware of how beautiful she really is, and what is funny is that her beauty comes to her naturally, not from any hard work. Her long hair is a brownish blonde with natural highlights, and her eyes are a deep blue green. Her skin is very fair and she doesn't tan. Instead, she always gets sunburns. Sol loves to wear stylish clothing. She loves fashion and likes to stay with it. She doesn't read up on magazines, but instead she goes shopping often and finds what best suit to her liking. Her favorite color is pink, so often times she'll be wearing that color of a top, then jewlry to match. She always has a bright smile on her face and when she gets sad her eyes dull. Her face is a simple heart shape and her body is like an hourglass - which some women claim to be perfect. She's average in height, about five foot five, and average in weight as well.

Personality: Sol is a quick to think, quick to act kind of girl. She's very sweet and sympathetic, and sometimes it is very hard to get mad at her. When you meet her, the first thing that can possibly come to your mind is "Angel." She wouldn't hurt a fly it seems and she looks fragile and sensitive. Even so, if you make her mad enough, she'll have these quick outbursts that seem almost weird for her to have. Most of the times she's smiling and she tends to be like a mother sometimes. She enjoys it if she can make you smile or laugh. Most people look at her and think she's the sweetest girl in the world. When she speaks to them, they calm down and smile and they love her, overall. Though some people find this extremely annoying and they hate her for no reason. She likes thoes that she can make smile, and thoes that hate her, she wishes they didn't. She's a people pleaser, and tries her best to please the world. She likes to paint, and ice skate. She will be found often times painting a scene from her imagination, or from a display in front of her. She has multiple canvases all around often, blank ones, or ones full of beautiful art. Not only does she like painting, but she loves to draw as well. When ice skating, she likes to pretend she's the most graceful thing in the world, and she tries her best to be, on ice. She is even a good actress, so that it makes her life a whole lot easier so that she can pretend she's this unathletic, regular average girl at school.

Past: Sol grew up an only child, to a mother that was always getting drunk, and a father who smoked. Her father was very kind to her, and encouraged her to do great things, but her mother would always come home crazy and angry. She has many scars on her back and a few on her legs and arms where her mother would cut or beat her. After her parents died, one from liver cancer and the other from lung cancer, she aspired to be more than what she was, to be more than anyone could expect her to be.
One evening in December of 1956, at a small ice covered pond, Sol was practicing her ice skating. She had been skating for hours on that crisp, cold evening and she would be there for many more. As she let the blades on her skates slide over the ice, she heard a sound behind her, as if someone had slipped and fallen. When she turned no one was there. She was not disturibed so she continued until her legs hurt. When she was done, she sat down in the snow to remove her ice skates, only to be attacked a few minutes later by a vampire. When she woke up, she was laying in the snow, blood in a puddle beside her. She had a headache, and she felt awfully hungry. Not knowing what had come over her, she had attacked a human and killed the man. She had felt horrible afterwards, and not knowing what to do, she ran off in search of help. When the government forced the vampires into covens, she decided to join the lyons coven. She was pleased, secretly, but the lyons seemed more like her. Undecided in drinking human blood or animal blood. She was glad to have a final home with people like her. Since the government ships them blood from blood banks, she likes that. She doesn't like hunting when you see the human's terrified face or the feeling of them going limp in your arms. She would prefer not having to kill. Because of the blood banks, she is pleased to not have to watch humans scream and cry in her grasp. However, in one move, someone came into her life and ruined her dreams, and everything she ever wanted to be.

Relationship Status: Taken; James Aleksandr Romanov
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lyons Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyons Coven   Lyons Coven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyons Coven
Page 1 of 1